1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Turkey gun

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by warpig, Mar 12, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

ShootingInVT
    (3/9/03 3:37:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Turkey gun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey all! I just got back from Hunter's weekend up to camp and what a time! Good food, good beer and good stories...who could ask for more? Before we headed up to camp a couple of my buddies and I went out and did a little shotgun shopping. I picked up a Benelli Nova, 12 gauge, 3 1/2 inch, 26" barrel, black synthetic stock. If I told you what I paid for it you'd die. I am looking for a super full choke for it and I'm not sure what to buy. Benelli makes a super full choke for the 12 gauge but I figured I would ask here to see if someone else had suggestions. I am interested in what choke, with what shells shot through it, and the type of pattern resulting.....

Thanks for any help to be offered!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/9/03 7:07:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Turkey gun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have the exact same gun. I have not patterned it with turkey chokes though.