turn on the news ,attacks on world trade center

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

gpostal
    (9/11/01 8:09:55 am)
    turn on the news ,attacks on world trade center
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    two planes were just crashed into the world trade center 8:00 am central

Xracer
    (9/11/01 8:14:32 am)
    Re: turn on the news ,attacks on world trade center
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A witness is saying it was deliberate, and at least one of them was a jet.

gpostal
    (9/11/01 8:22:27 am)
    the reporters on the scene must be really dense ,they don't realize it was deliberate

TallTLynn
    (9/11/01 8:24:31 am)
    They're talking about it being deliberate and that there was a hijacking not long before the 2nd plane hit one of the buildings. That second plane was a 737.

God help us all with what has started now.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/11/01 8:34:15 am)
    Lock and Load......IT`S TIME TO KICK BUTT!!!!

gpostal
    (9/11/01 8:34:54 am)
    not at first t ,at least the news cast i was watching ,they where appalled at how such a coincidental accident could happen ,they sounded really stupid

anyway what a tragedy ,they are saying one was a 737 and a 767,i think they both holds over 100 ,then all the people in the building ,and surrounding debris

gpostal
    (9/11/01 8:35:45 am)
    terrorist suck

LIKTOSHOOT
    9/11/01 8:49:32 am)
    THIRD PLANE HITS PENTAGON!!!!!!
    I could be wrong......Nah!

gpostal
    (9/11/01 8:58:33 am)
    what the hell is going on??????????

twins
    (9/11/01 9:11:00 am)
    Amen LTS...lock and load this kind of thing could start a war

One of the trade towers has collasped, how many dead now? it sure looked as if it was bombed at the base by the way it fell

Some ragheads have supposedly claimed to do this, then it was negated and said they didn't, which is it.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/11/01 9:11:11 am)
    That looked like a bomb that dropped the second building, to me.

Flhunter
    (9/11/01 9:13:58 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: turn on the news ,attacks on world trade center
    Why do we needs firearms???? This kind of stuff will never happen over here.. YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

AntiqueDr
    (9/11/01 9:18:33 am)
    I'll be out for awhile. Believe we will be getting a DMAT activation shortly.

twins
    (9/11/01 9:23:47 am)
    Democratic front for the liberation of palestine has claimed and retracted the claim.

Reports of ragheads firing guns in the air with joy. This was said to be a fact.

twins
    (9/11/01 9:24:39 am)
    Doc,
    What is DMAT?

KimberRuger
    (9/11/01 9:29:34 am)
    Good thing we didn't elect a gun grabber for President, this could be "it".

What BALLS - attack us on our soil ?

gpostal
    (9/11/01 9:32:14 am)

second tower just imploded

we are under siege by terrorist

twins
    (9/11/01 9:38:28 am)
    Fox says a hijacked plane enroute to Washington.

berto64
    (9/11/01 9:43:25 am)
    bin laden needs to be vaporized along with the country giving him shelter.
    There's a lot of sand what needs to be turned to glass!

twins
    (9/11/01 9:52:02 am)
    Amen Berto, Amen

The Talaban denies they had anything to do with this - that Afganastan. They did not say anything about Laden. Laden has licensed pilots for his organization, coincidence?

twins
    (9/11/01 10:18:54 am)
    Bin Laden said three weeks ago that he would attack American interests in a BIG way. I am not saying he said he did this...yet.

the real fredneck
    (9/11/01 10:41:22 am)
    seems they declared war on the world economy it's possible that as many were killed in this attack in the WTC and surrounding buildings as were killed in Vietnam, it makes Pearl Harbor look like a fender bender

warpig883
    (9/11/01 10:43:13 am)
    When it is going to end?
    What can I do to help. Thought about throwing my Garand and a bag of clips into the truck, but what in the hell good would that do? This is an enemy I can't fight. This sounds like Pearl Harbor. This is an attack on the American people and our Country. I say close the borders and take care of our own. Responsible people need to be hunted down and held responsible with exteme prejudice.

Just heard they are still looking for another missing plane.
    These ***holes are trying to shut down the country. My heart is grieving bad for the victims. We are all victims. There should be a call to arms.

I am going to our Town Hall to put the flag up at half mast.
    God Bless America.

I am to emotional over this to express what I want to say. I can't even stand to watch any more of it on tv.

guzda
    (9/11/01 10:53:34 am)
    All Hell- Plane crash near me near Somerset- Stoystown PA
    Hi Guys,
    The plane crash in PA - Stoystown is about 30 miles from me. I'm one county to the West. They're saying now that there are 421 people on board. So much for airport metal detectors and security.
    I read an article last week that the CIA put out millions of matchbooks with Bin Ladin's picture on them offering a reward of 5 million dollars for him. They were printed in arabic and they made a mistake and printed the reward as $500,000. Looks like he retaliated.
    We can't tolerate this shit; although half the world lives like this every day.
    Maybe the military had to bring them down before they got to populated areas. I certainly hope that's not true Now they'e saying that they still have 6 planes missing? Chaos reigns.
    God help us all.

Alphamale
    (9/11/01 11:05:16 am)
    Re: All Hell- Plane crash near me near Somerset- Stoystown P
    shit man. They're evacing parts of Charlotte. 4(?) planes down now. Damn.
    To run from trouble is foolish, to look for it... even more so

Flhunter
    9/11/01 11:13:35 am)
    There is now a voluntary evacuation of our State building in Tallahassee Florida.

AGunguy
    (9/11/01 11:19:11 am)
    Haven't we got any cruise missles with bins or Sadams name on it. Lite them off and send them on there way.

twins
    (9/11/01 11:20:43 am)
    McCain just said on Fox news that he agrees this is an act of war. Amazing

cointoss 2
    9/11/01 11:22:04 am)
    Well the sh**t hit the fan now, what a sorry state of affairs.

guzda
    (9/11/01 11:26:27 am)
    The plane down in PA
    The plane in PA is now being said to have had 45 people onboard, not 421. The country is in sate of panic. What if that plane was crashed into a nuclear plant? Biological Warfare? To hell with SDI.
    That DMAT the DR referred to is the highest stage of alert, I believe?

zombiedawg
    (9/11/01 11:44:13 am)
    Re: The plane down in PA
    I believe some carpet-bombing is in order

Then some well placed shots to the head and keep going from there.

There could be an end to this and here is where it needs to begin.

It is time to quit pussy-footing around with these assholes.

The Mole from GB
    (9/11/01 11:49:42 am)
    I believe that we all need to band together and PRAY!!!!!!!!

God...be with us!

AntiqueDr
    (9/11/01 12:33:52 pm)
    Actually DMAT is Disaster Medical Assistance Team. Groups of doctors, nurses and paramedics around the country linked via the military. Immediate federal disaster response component.

Looks like I might be staying here.

I am absolutely outraged, as I am sure everyone else is as well. I saw the video of Pres Bush from Louisiana and I was disappointed he did not use the phrase other government officials have been: "act of war." This is obviously state-sponsored terrorism. It is time to dust off the modern equivalent of the Enola Gay.

Tac401
    (9/11/01 1:29:56 pm)
    LOCK & LOAD FOLKS!

THERE SHOULD NOW BE OPEN SEASON/THROW THEM
    ALL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY NOW AND ALL OTHERS
    WHO DON'T LEAVE SHOULD BE SHOT ON SITE IN
    MY OPINION!

warpig883
    (9/11/01 1:34:50 pm)
    Our countries intelligence services, while missing the boat on this one, are top notch. I would not be surprised to hear a report of air strikes by the USA within the next couple days. At least I hope so. Punishment must be quick and without mercy.

I got the flag flying at half mast in our small town. I am calling the Post Office and requesting they do the same.

Flhunter
    (9/11/01 1:38:34 pm)
    I just heard the British are now involved.

gpostal
    (9/11/01 1:38:59 pm)
    i delivered mail to two families from Pakistan ,first thing i thought was that ,it would be a good plot to transplant these people around the country for terrorist proposes ,why would they move this far out in the country

every time i went to deliver their mail ,they would se me coming and run into the house ,kinda freaked me out

Flhunter
    (9/11/01 1:43:58 pm)
    GP: That don't sound right!!

teehee1
    (9/11/01 1:58:12 pm)
    Now how open should our borders be? This will probably be treated like the first attack on the same location, with lawyers. Why did these buildings collapse? The Empire State
    bldg withstood an airplane hit(I think in the 40's) without collapsing and it was built way before our modern engineering
    codes. How did all these suicide terrorists get the weapons on these four planes to implement the hijackings? This is truly a black day in our history. My brother was at the Trade center(he drives a limo)a mere few hours before the attack.
    NOW watch the middle east use this catastrophe to hike oil prices. If this is an act of war then the wartime powers allow
    the Pres to enter other countries to get the people responsible(it will NEVER happen).

AntiqueDr
    (9/11/01 2:12:01 pm)
    It is a huge mistake to treat this as an act of terrorism. Calling this terrorism is as ludicrous as calling Pearl Harbor terrorism. This is an act of war.

True, these events may be the work of bin-Laden and his organization and they are not a nation-state. However, they receive shelter and support from a nation-state, and that collusion bloodies the hands of all involved.

A simple fax memo "From the Desk of the President of the United States of America" to the powers-that-be in Afghanistan, worded something like "Hello. I hope today finds you well. Produce bin-Laden at the Kabul airport ready for transport to the United States for trial. Failure to do so will result in your country being reduced to fumes. You have ten minutes. Have a nice day!"

That should do it.

warpig883
    (9/11/01 2:12:58 pm)
    hmmm Stock exchange closed, World Trade Center gone, economy is at a standstill today. Just heard that oil prices went up 3%.
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

gpostal
    (9/11/01 2:21:52 pm)

flhunter: it never did set strait with me ,but i tend to over look things because of my own paranoia

there is not much we can do when someone wants to do something like this ,{where there is a will there is a way}

as far as how they got on the plane ,we have to wait and see ,they could have forced their way on ,not neccecerally sneaking on ,could be a inside job ,all the planes where bound for l.a. ,my thoughts are that maybe the terrorist are from L.A. working for the airlines

warpig883
    (9/11/01 2:24:47 pm)
    Just heard on the radio here is SD that a plane made an emergency landing in ND and bomb dogs found something and the bomb squad is there. This is in your area .280freak.

Death from above

I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

Tac401
    9/11/01 2:38:26 pm)
    Bomb the bastards and take the damn oil!

warpig883
    (9/11/01 2:57:17 pm)
    Circle the wagons and lock and load.
    Just heard on the news that the Gov. has new proof that Bin Laden and Co. is responsible. When Gov. Official was asked about retaliation he said he does not reccomend taking a vacation in Afganistan right now.

the real fredneck
    (9/11/01 3:02:27 pm)
    even worse than the loss of life this could be the bananna peel that slips the world into an international economic depression with its resultant unrest and wars

guzda
    (9/11/01 3:27:05 pm)
    Can't kill what you can't find or see?
    I think the hero in this all was the pilot of the plane that went down here in SW. PA. I think he crashed it into an old strip mine rather than taking it into Pittsburgh or Harrisburg, (read Three Mile Island). Probably never know, but the local news said a passenger was in touch with 911 while in the toilet on the plane until the conversation was ended by the explosion. God, how terrible.
    Reminds me of a Tom Clancey novel. This was done with a high degree of skill and coordination.
    i have a helluva time getting through the metal detectors at the airport because I wear a plastic and metal brace on my leg.
    I just hope the retaliation gets to those who are truly responsible. It just never seems to work out that way.

44rugerfan
    (9/11/01 5:07:04 pm)
    Re: Can't kill what you can't find or see?
    My heart goes out to those whose famlilies and friends were lost today. My tears will mix with theirs. May God help them and us.

polishshooter
    (9/11/01 9:28:42 pm)
    God Bless America.
    Politics have disappeared for awhile, you think?

Knives, possible plastic, and box cutters.

You'd think somebody would have tried to overpower them, but then they sure didn't think they were going to die anyway.

If it was to happen again, I bet people would have reacted differently...

Barbara Olson said on the cell phone they had already killed a stewardess before they crashed into the Pentagon.

Now, saying between 100 and 800 people may have died at the Pentagon.

God Bless America.
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

SXSMAN
    (9/11/01 9:54:42 pm)
    Re: God Bless America.
    Guzda's right.Pilot in Penn.knew and took out the least amount of people possible.
    I'm sure it will come out that the other pilots were already dead or overpowdered.

There were people planted that could fly the plane.(Note types of planes stolen,almost the
    same type of planes were skyjacked 4 times,Hiball or USA first back me up on this).
    Pilots are trained ,and will only kill as few as they can if they know they're going down.
    These guys(Our pilots) weren't flying when all this went down.

Personal note.Was having breakfest with my wife,her cousan from Italy and his assocate
    6 weeks ago in the world trade center.We didn't want to wait in line to go to the observation
    deck,not sure now if I'll see that veiw in my lifetime.

My prayers and thoughts lie with those that lived and died and their families.

polishshooter
    (9/11/01 10:05:31 pm)
    Do you think we'll rebuild it?

It would show the world what we are made of, but don't know if anybody would work there again...

Yeah, they are now saying the terrorist pilots may have been trained on 757 simulators...HAVE to believe the last planes crew fought back, or put her into an unrecoverable spin on purpose...they would have heard of the others by then, may have even got the recall...

Orrin Hatch just said we have an intercept of a radio message to Bin Laden saying two of the targets were hit, and one guy from a passenger list in Boston has links to him...this may not take long...
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

the real fredneck
    (9/12/01 6:38:00 am)
    So how should we retaliate?
    Because of the thousands of years of problems created by the mid-east why don't we do the Pharos, Romans, and Nazis one better and kill ALL muslims and jews since they obviously can't get along together, and since we don't like to get our hands dirty perhaps our weapons labs can come up with a particulary virluent from of sickel cell or something similar that will only target individuals with arab or jewish ancestry

The Mole from GB
    (9/12/01 8:27:25 am)
    Fredneck,
    I don't know how serious you are, maybe your just kiddin', but that kind of thought will make us no better than they. There is no doubt that there is a group of people that is responsible for this but it is not an entire race. Just remember ....Were all created equal! That is what AMERICA, God Bless Her, is all about.

gpostal
    (9/12/01 8:41:26 am)
    gee : who can pick out the flaw in that plan ????????????

Xracer
    (9/12/01 8:49:54 am)
    Just what the world needs....more tinfoil hats and white sheets....

This whole sad affair was brought about by people who have a fanatical hatred for people different from themselves. Hopefully, we're better than that!

Flhunter
    (9/12/01 11:07:12 am)
    I can see where "the real fredneck" gets his anger from. These other countries and their citizens are jumping up and down in the streets with joy over what has happened to us. If the tables were reversed and it happened to them we the U.S. would be sending over help, not making it a time for celebration.

God Bless America