1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Turn on the TV........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big ugly, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

And all I see is Hope For Haiti. Who gives a damn. There are people here in that are goin without food, Shelter. people who are begging for jobs so they can support their families and they expect me to donate my money to save a bunch of Useless Buttwipes that keep trying to come to america for free. Fix the problems here, donate money to those that are losing their homes and goin hungry. I dont see it, Give me a Flippin break.
  2. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

turn to speed network and watch the barret jackson collector car auction.
  3. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

i AGREE 1000% Big! Its crazy we cant even fix New Orleans but we got money to fix Haiti! I dont get it and dont care what people think about me for saying it. its all Bull.
  4. colt

colt New Member

It's about time the good ole USA comes first!!!!!!
  5. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

People can call me an a-hole all they want, but I refuse to help people who refuse to help themselves. That means nothing for the Haitians.

Over half these people live in squander. They don't even have running water! What level do we bring them to? Back to the squander? The previous horrible living conditions? No water, not enough food, no proper health care and no jobs? We plan to aid them back to that? Back to being angry, violent, bitter people who are barely able to subsist?

I don't think so. If we 'give money' we're going to have to give until their lives improve a lot better than it was previous. So, why couldn't they do that for themselves? Move from Haiti. It's a turd hole. Why would people want to live in a turd hole? People we should just leave the hell alone.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

EVERYONE I KNOW IS ON A 4 DAY WORK WEEK. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS MONEY TO DO SQUAT WITH ANYMORE. THERE ARE NO JOBS TO BE FOUND.

I FEEL BAD FOR THESE PEOPLE BUT ****! LET CHINA GIVE THEM A HANDOUT! THEY ARE THE INDUSTRIAL GIANT NOW.
  7. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Nah, no one 'expects' any of you bad a--es to do a d-- thing. If you want do to something, besides bitch, do so.
    It's a pity that your evening of TV was so terrible-like interupted.
    God, the nerve of them folk being born there.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  8. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Even though they live in squalor, they don't deserve a huge natural disaster, do they?
  9. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

'Deserves' got nothing to do with it.
    Does Ugly 'deserve' to live in E. Tennessee?
    How about Squallor, living in SCA, the next third world zone in the USA! (live in 'SQUANDER' - - too bad spell check doesn't have a 'noun' function!)
    Check out the countries sending aid down there. We are NOT ALONE!
  10. red14

red14 Active Member

Question:

How bad did the Dominican Republic fare with the Earthquakes? Aren't they next door?

Seems like they should have had some damage if the devastation was so bad.
  11. johnmpeters

johnmpeters New Member

Man I'm so glad to see the spirit of giving is alive and well here on the forum :confused: If it will kill you to give ten whole dollars to some poor sap who's entire family was just crushed to death, then don't do it. Nobody's forcing you. And nobody's forcing you to watch the damn program either, just change the channel. Sorry someones tradgedy ruined your evening.
  12. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Red, do some checking on plate techs. There can be total dev in one area, while a nearby area will have only very minor problems. It really depends on the underlaying rock structures. Sorry, I don't have a site to patch you to on this subject.

johnm, i wish i had voiced my thoughts, with your class.
  13. red14

red14 Active Member

I wasn't being facetious, just curious, thanks for an answer.
  14. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

At one of my suppliers just this week they were telling me how bad it is. A contractor put a ad in the newspaper for a carpenders helper. He got carpenders with 25 years experience applying for the job. He said could only offer 10 bucks an hour and they jumped at it. He cancelled the ad as soon as it came out cause his phone was ringing off the hook. When I say there are no jobs I mean it. When i say I cant tell you how many self employed people I know that are just fighting to put fuel in their gas tanks, i am not joking. I know guys running out of deer meat to eat. It is great if you are in the position to help these people. 10 bucks is hard to come by for some right now and its a slap in the face when liberal artist get on tv and ask for your money. it just goes to show how out of touch some are. I wonder how the people in Califorinia feel?

edit: I guess it also a slap in the face when attention is given to these people and no one seems to care about the people here being flushed down the toilet. It sure does seem that
    NO ONE gives a chit about us!
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  15. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Understood. I'm looking for a plate sheet to forward to you. Sorry, if I sounded 'snippy' LOL! (TWI! :eek:)