"Turn tale and run"???

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by north tex, Apr 25, 2012.

1. north tex

north tex Member

I'm hoping this is a satire but it's hard to tell. Doesn't list a bill number and Lautenberg's name is I think intentionally misspelled. Any you NJ folk know what he has been up to? Also the Obama quotes sound a little far fetched even for him.

http://www.pgnh.org/turn_tail_and_run_law_proposed
  2. DixieLandMan

DixieLandMan Member

I'm sure it is a joke. A louse is another word for Lice and when it said Mayor Bloomingidiot, well if the shoe fits.
  3. rcairflr

rcairflr Active Member

It's definitely a joke, but not far from the truth if the liberals got everything they wanted.
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

All I can say is that law is BUll S%^&. Only I Lib. would think that way.
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

These pretty much are the rules we live by in Chicago.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

is this like the french military order , a joke , that everyone took seriously ( resulted in a lot of lightly used rifle , dropped only once )

so he wants the entire nation to give way to the likes of every little break and enter artist , the black panthers , and any thug who thinks his skin colour gives him a moral right to take what you have worked hard to own , and even your life if you object ..

go obozo !!! you marxist piece of filth
  7. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

The "American Rifleman" magazine once published an excerpt from a work of Russian dissident author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Solzhenitsyn recounted how a brother army officer was attacked by a robber on the streets of Moscow, and defended himself with a pocketknife, causing fatal injuries to his attacker. The officer plead ,"self defense" but was convicted of murder and given 10 years at hard labor in a Siberian slave labor camp. {Effectively a death sentence.}

Dumbfounded, the convicted officer protested and said "But he attacked me. What was I supposed to do?" The prosecutor replied that he should have "run away".

Welcome to some politicians' model for the USA.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

It's un-Constitutional fer starters. Not that that's ever stopped the critters. :rolleyes:
  9. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Sure, just turn the other cheek. Not........