TV AD Islam similar to Christianity but better

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 23, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. H-D

H-D Active Member

Their religion says my Savior is a prophet
    My religion says their prophet(Moo Ham Odd) is a pedophile
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

5. Warith

Warith Member

6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this is the mutt who put up bill board proclaiming Jesus is a prophet of islam , and then accused me of defacing 6 in one night 4500 k's between em all but he is sure i did each one , ( thanks to the aliens for loaning me their time machine to make it possible)

now with tax payers funds and a little saudi oil money they wanna brain wash everyone here that islam is peacefull , a bit hard to swollow that one when they are taking school girls heads as rhamadan trophies yeah ?
  7. obxned

obxned New Member

Christianity is just so boring. With islam we can have beheadings, we can mutilate criminals, and we can stone people. We could beat our wives, and even have several, so there is always one heathy enough to do whatever we want. And I heard that now you can convert even if you don't have bomb making skills or an urge to commit suicide.
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Christianity and islam have lots of things in common

Cold blooded murder, pedophilia, bestiality, human slavery, extortion are just a few things that come to mind when I think of islam.

I guess that islam and Christianity don't have that much in common after all.