TWO INJURED IN GRANNY FLAT EXPLOSION

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 15, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Two men have been injured after a massive explosion in a Wollongong granny flat on Sunday afternoon.

Police say the explosion happened at 4:30pm (AEST) in the suburb of Primbee.

The converted garage has been destroyed and surrounding buildings have also been damaged.

One of the men is in a critical condition in St George Hospital.

Police are investigating the cause of the blast.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/australian-news/14238351/two-injured-in-granny-flat-explosion/

despite no-one saying anything the army was called in to remove a believed 900 KG ( 1800+ lbs) of home made explosive that did not explode .

a quick look up for that address shows name of M Al Aswali

big surprise there

this will be another one covered up until they get sentenced and then get nothing ...

one day we aint gonna be so lucky ,
  2. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Sorry, saw the title, thought a grandmother had fallen over then exploded.
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've been putting the Liberal title on posts like this from you. I think I've been wrong. It seems more like a form of protectionism. It seems to me they are trying their best to stop Australians from forming their own opinions and garnering enough support to stop the loose immigration policies.

Not identifying the 'asians', when most know who they are, will wind up working against them in the long run. People will get tired of the violence by unknowns and unidentified.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey it did not even make this morning news paper

typical .. more info

the tenant of the public housing house that was blown up is a single mother ( a scam the muslims pull 3-4 wives all getting single mothers payments and accomodation for the one husband )

they raided his other wives , but dunno what they got , they served a warrant on the primbee marjid ( prayer hall ) but where there only 5 mins or so

the Australin people are being told nothing exccept if they dont like islamists or terrorist then they are racists.. that all we get told

we must be more understanding ,

apeasers and apologuists

sacrificing everyone else for the so called gain the get from the votes of this evil

my government need replacing

and this evil needs removal from our lands
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

6. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Those dam asians

I am surprized that the Chinese, Japinese, and other east type people don't get up set with these Muslims calling them selves Asian..
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

actually in the UK they have and where called racist
  8. glens67

Kind a like the black calling the kettle Pot. you know use the racist card any time..
    I'm not racist just have some trouble with people of a certain persuasion....
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

liberals and parasites yeah me too eh ..
  10. glens67

Spot on.