Two interesting things about Rep. West

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 12, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Representative Allen West is a man I would like to see run for the White House, just because of who it is he irritates.
    One, the Islamofascists, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CVK4c2qu3M&feature=youtu.be

Two, the Liberal elite,
    http://campaign2012.washingtonexami...gossip-site-calls-rep-west-house-slave/475271

More of this approved reverse racism from the above, even as they attack Rep West.

On the other hand. :)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  2. g1nomad

g1nomad New Member

"Don't try and blow sunshine up my butt" LOL

Thanks for posting.

Herb
  3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I am sure we will see him running in the future.....seems like a good man. I think our Presidents should have a military background.
  4. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I just wish our president had a background;)
  5. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

A background and a backbone...........;)
  6. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

I think every one should have mil service. These elected officals today give the orders but have no idea what it takes to carry them out