1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Two oldies, Hopkins & Allen + Old Derringer -Percussion

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Rick B, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Rick B

Rick B New Member

This forum has been very helpful and I thought I would lump two together and see what you find. The Hopkins & Allen Ranger No.2 was my granddads which my father left in a clothe for to long which tarnished it. I figure its worth maybe $100.00 and the other was found in a car 25 years ago when my father and I used to buy cars from the insurance pools and put them back together. The markings appear to be British proofs & maybe a 8.8 pounds test?

Apparently the metal which had to be worth something as the silver is still on it was taken off. I am thinking it may have been gold for them to steal it. Any help would be appreciated. I may also want to find some one who can form the metal back for it one day. Rick B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  2. Rick B

Rick B New Member

No one has ever seen these? Rick B