Typicall gas line in NY

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 2, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

http://www.businessinsider.com/gas-lines-in-new-york-video-2012-11

What makes the moron at the end of the line think there is gona be gas for him?

YOu know what else i like? I like watching those people standing in line for gas with those new 5 gallon gas cans. The ones that take 10 min to empty out cause they come with the new gooberment approved spout. That had to be invented because they think we are too stupid to put the cap back on the gas can.

Oh yea there having fun.

All the while turning away electric crews that could help get the power back on sooner, all because they are not union.

Is it getting hotter in NY?
  2. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Member

How about the GREEN CAR czar ......oh that's right you can't get a can of electricity ......so much for the green crap ! Oh and water goes well with those too ......
  3. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Article in the paper yesterday about semi-submerged green cars catching fire and exploding. I think they were in a lot awaiting delivery. Used the paper to get things going in the fireplace this morning, so can't offer any specifics.
  4. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Member