Typographer says Obozo Birth Certificate Fake

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Sep 12, 2011.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

2. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

No surprise here. JR
  3. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

maybe now the U.S. Marshals will pay Obonfire a visit ;)
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I think they are all power less. Jesus needs to pay him a visit. His day is coming.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    They are not powerless, they just don't care!
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I am reminded of a situation in which I found myself some 40 years ago, when I first applied to the VA for a service connected disability. They had me jumping through hoops providing them with release of information forms for a dozen different doctors and supplying numerous pages of clinical notes and lab results. The evidence was overwhelming. Several times additional information was requested which I patiently provided.

I was shocked when I read their determination letter. In it they said, "We find no evidence that you have now or have ever had..." followed by a page and a half of specific symptoms and diagnoses including what was found on a discharge physical and specifically noted on documents attached to my DD214

In other words, despite overwhelming evidence they just simply refused to acknowledge what was presented to them in black and white. The ordeal was good preparation for dealing with both elected officials and bureaucrats ever since.

Forget ever finding out the reason, you will never know it, but no one in federal government is willing to acknowledge any evidence that Obama is not qualified for the office of president of the United States. You could have a slam dunk case with documentation from numerous official sources along with photos and a note from his mother, but no one...I repeat, NO ONE, will ever acknowledge the existance of said evidence. All proof that our former republic has ceased to exist.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

^Sad, but true.^:(
  8. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

They tried this with me also. I took the time to read ALL of the laws and regs that they must abide by, and wrote my own rebuttal letter, using the words in their own regs, and tying in the verbatim language used in all of my medical records.

I initially had 2 items that I was requesting a increase for. When I was denied, I got pissed off enough to fight them on their terms. When I appealed, I had 12 issues that I was seeking either service connection, or a increase in rating for a service connected disability. Of those 12, nine were granted at the specific rating that I requested, two were low-balled, and one was denied.

I appealed that decision, and asked for a hearing. I again wrote my own rebuttal letter, and requested that I be allowed to read it during the recorded hearing, so that it could not be dismissed as not received. Out of the remaining three, the previously denied claim was granted at the specific rating I requested, one of the low balled claims was increased to the rating I requested, and the other was left the same.

I ended up with nearly everything I asked for. The funny part is that I had 12 separate disability ratings, from 60% down to 10%, yet my overall rating was 90%. VA math is fuzzy, but if you take the time to understand it, it makes some sense.

I immediately filed for Total Disability due to Individual Unemployability (TDIU), and that claim was granted in less than two months. So now I am a 100%, Permanent and Total (P&T), service connected vet. I have pretty much all the same benefits as i did while on active duty. I feel that I earned it, but it took over a decade for my wife to drill that into my head.

I always considered the VA for the guys who were really bad off. I just never recognized myself as one of those guys. I have helped a few others get the benefits that they deserve. I wish that I could help more, but I just physically can't, and to be perfectly honest, it's emotionally draining to me. You have to immerse yourself in another vet's life, and it brings about too many demons.

Sorry for the threadjack...
  9. herohog

herohog New Member

When I applied for my Social Security Disability, after the initial rejection, I got an attorney. Best money I ever spent and it STILL took 14 months total before I was approved and a few months after that before I saw a dime.