Tyrone Woods - Benghazi

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Oct 29, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Was watching Hannity just now. He was interviewing the Woods family (father, brother, 2 sisters) Tyrone was 41 and has a son (tyrone jr.). Mr. Woods Sr. towards the end of the interview insisted on pointing out that Hannity had promised to send Ty Jr. thru college on a full scholarship which is the first time I've ever seen Hannity become embarrassed. He does this kind of thing regularly, but doesn't brag about it. Mr Woods, told him that Ty Jr. said thanks, but too late. He'd signed up with the Navy a couple days ago with the intent of becoming a SEAL and following in his dad's footsteps.

It was a very emotional few minutes.
  2. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

WOW.......
    PRIDE AND LOYALTY!!!!
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

The show will repeat tonite at Midnite eastern time. Probably will be on Youtube in a day or so.

I encourage everyone to watch it. You won't regret it.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I heard an inter view with the dad a few days ago on the radio.

The ones responsible for holding back help should never have a min of sleep again.

This is an act of war. Our country was attacked. Period.

Our military should get together and hunt down the POS who made them stand down. But who am I?
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

They would have to look in the Mirror or to their Commander in Chief .
  6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

7. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They know who was responsible but nothing will be done about it yet again. Like I've said many times before, Nixon resigned over less. I thought subpoenas should have been sent out all over the place when Fast & Furious went on. Many people in the Reagan administration went to jail for arming the Contras because it was illegal. How is Operation Fast & Furious any different? Nothing is done because the media is on their side and the Senate won't do anything unless it's someone who isn't a Democrat.
  9. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Seen it last night when it happened on Hannity, very moving for sure. Hannity is a very generous person for the offer.

It saddens me and seriously pisses me off to see this whitewash fly under the radar like nothing's happened. There are people involved that need to be charged with Treason for willingly letting American citizens and Solders die while they watched LIVE on a monitor!
  10. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Watch the video I posted in #7 above.
  11. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Watched it entirely, let me see if I get this right in the short according to Beck.

1. Stevens was a CIA spook poseing as an Ambasitor?
    2. Stevens (the CIA agent) was running guns to terrorists?
    3. Something went south so Obozo decided to get rid of Stevens, via his bed fellow muslim terrorists, instead of the truth comming out?

I wouldn't doubt it one bit, but I have a question. Why isn't anyone and I mean ANYONE in the gov't investigating this?? If Glen Beck can get the doccuments for Gods sakes so can ANYONE within the United States Gov't.

IF this is how things went down. People shouldn't go to prison. They should be tried for Treason and punnished by death...
  12. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member