"U.N. Me," move released today

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by BlackEagle, Jun 2, 2012.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Uh, yeah. I, and the rest of the world know how great they are. We're still waiting for the latest poll from Syria to be announced. Unfortunately, the 10 to 11 thousand folks who were questioned, are all now dead, undoing a year of hard work performed by the UN's boys in blue.
  3. armoredman

armoredman New Member

How do you think Michael Moore of Roger and Me fame will react...
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The comment makes me think of pots and kettles calling each other names. However, the liberals tend to be more closed-minded in their open mindedness, and intolerant to anyone who does not share their own values, and egotistical enough to think they should impose their values on the rest of the world.

I agree with you Raven; this movie comes out at a bad time for the UN's protection capabilities. They showed up rather poorly on a BBC News report about Syria today.
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

To a leftist liberal, "open minded" means thinking their way only; they are incapable of doing what they clamor for everyone else to follow.