U.S. soldier brutally beaten and robbed on a Florida street

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 14, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Tampa, Florida -- Police want your help finding four men who teamed up to beat a young U.S. Army soldier in a South Tampa street.

It was an awful welcome to Tampa Bay for a young soldier. Police say the victim of a violent beating caught on camera is 24 years old and has lived in Tampa for less than a month.

He's a U.S. Army soldier assigned to MacDill Air Force Base and lives not far from the base at Dale Mabry Hwy. and Interbay Blvd. Police say Sunday morning, at around 3 a.m., the soldier's car broke down a few miles from home along Westshore Blvd.

The attack came when he was walking home and using Iowa St. to get from Westshore to Dale Mabry. At the intersection of Iowa and Renellie Dr., the man came into the view of a neighbor's motion-activated security camera.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=af2_1337029910
  2. gilfo

gilfo Former Guest

And they want to take away our stand your ground law! With animals like this on the loose I'm glad I have a CCW.
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Active Member

Those four nice young men with the hoodies and pants down around their knees are probably on vacation from abroad:rolleyes:
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

was that some kinda justice for treyvon? 3 blacks one hispanic
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They best hope the police find them before his buddies do. I went on a hunt while I was in Chicago with a group of other sailors. Messy.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That's what I'm talkin about. :D
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well i wish it could take credit but been dodging it for 10 years , not me , not mine , but when did the facts count in a news item

facts are 1 they still aint found em , 2 there has not been another attack on a troop since , but a good few before then ,

take that anyway you wish

i take it they learned ...
  9. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm just happy no more troops get beat like that , they smell army they run ...

it may not be PC , but it works ...

education , the greatest gift one can give to another
  11. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

I wish there's be alot more "education" like that around here;)
  12. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

But this isn't "fallout" from the MT case ! No Sir ! Our black youth wouldn't do no such thing ! >MW