1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Ubers' lock and gun question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dave W., Oct 17, 2005.

1. Dave W.

Dave W. New Member

I know many folks on this board frequent ubers gun shop, and I'm hoping maybe someone who works there does. I bought a used O/U shotgun from some random gunauction web site. Ubers wants a signed copy of an FFL to recieve the gun, the guy is going to charge me another $40 dollars to do that. The seller wants to personally ship the gun to ubers. Will they accept a photocopy of just a drivers license instead of a signed FFL. My understanding is that it is not required by law.

Thanks,

Dave Wilson
  2. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Dave I just sent you an email on this subject with my numbers call me.
    Go by and talk to Naomi in person she will work with you. She will not just tell you everything over the phone, she wants to see who you are and I understand why but will not get into it here. You have my phone numbers let the cell phone ring several times I will be on the range all day Tuesday.
    Ron