Uberti New Army Parts

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by tyc, Aug 21, 2012.

1. tyc

tyc New Member

These days, who do you know that has the best deal on parts for a Uberti New Army 44

tyc
  2. Yadkin

Yadkin New Member

try Dixie Gun works, Cimarron arms and gun parts wes hurley NY not so much as price but as who has what you need when you need it.
  3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

4. dcriner

dcriner Member

Google "uberti parts" and check the prices. Google is your friend.
  5. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

6. mogunner

mogunner Active Member

I used Taylors and Co. when I needed a new main spring for a Target Carbine I was working on, shipping was fast and got the right part the first time.
  7. tyc

tyc New Member

Just to say thanks for the replies ... they're appreciated.

Save for shipping, I suspect the prices will be about the same with all of them - but then again you never know.

Again, all of you, thanks for the replies.

tyc