1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

UC Davis CCW challenge

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Jan 24, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

There are a few smart people in California. :p

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...nges-Gun-Control-=1&blockID=191684&feedID=190
    I didn't cut'n'paste the comments, but, as of this moment, they are 100% on the proper side. :D

Pops
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I wish them luck.
  3. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

I wish them luck!

lord knows they need it.
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

You've got that right. :(

Art
  5. bizy

bizy New Member

If a shooter knows their victom will be shooting back he/she is less likely to shoot. I do think educators should carry guns, as for the students carring guns, that should be on a case by case situation.