1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Uh Oh Indie!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by justdoug, Dec 29, 2007.

?

It sure beats me - you would vote for...

1. Huckabee, Mike

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Hunter, Duncan

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Obama, Barack - and/or Richardson, Bill

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Clinton, Hillary

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. justdoug

justdoug New Member

I don't have any form of television - cable/dish, I don't get the paper, well I'm just as cut off as I can be. Ater reading "Obama's Church" made me wonder.
    :confused:Have ya'll seen the '08 Presedential Candidates:confused:

Uh oh for me :eek: I don't know which box to check. I've been sitting here going from candidate page to candidate page. I ain't found a good one yet - wonder if there is one?
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

How about....
    NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

You have no TV, no newspaper, but you have the internet.
    If you want a POTUS that actually believes in the constitution, and has the voting recored to PROVE IT, do a little research on Ron Paul.

You can read where a number of dissidents will call him a nutcase, but if you REALLY look into what he has said (his speeches) what he has proposed (new bills he has introduced) you may find yourself agreeing with him, more often than not.

I am sure that EVERYONE can pick one or two of his ideas, and disagree with them. Thereby hanging the "nutcase" title around his neck. I can pick out a MULTITUDE of ideas from ALL the other candidates and disagree with them. Why do they not get the "nutcase" title?

Keep in mind, the POTUS has one third of the power to change things. A LOT of his proposed changes would never get off the floor. But he could at least "SLOW DOWN" the path we are on. Unless of course, you agree with that path. I don't.

Ok, flame away.
  3. I've said it before, and I will say it again: The only viable candidate for president in 2008 is . . .

Mickey Mouse!!! :D;):p

[​IMG]
  4. firebird

firebird New Member

I'm confused! What's the question for the poll?????:confused::confused:

By the name of your thread, I just KNEW you were posting something about "Jesus Camp". It's an Indie Documentary that's airing soon (tonight, I think).
  5. justdoug

justdoug New Member

Ddin't know about the television show.

Would've polled Ron Paul, didn't have room.

Internet came with the phone, bundle package. About a year ago we got behind on the DirectTV bill, so they cancelled and we got cable. Shortly after we got cable - same thing, I believe the last bill was $224 and they cancelled. I miss the outdoor channel and the discovery channel, but we haven't had a connection for at least 10 months. DVD's have proven cheaper. "Complete Season" collections are woth their weight in gold for the popular sitcoms. No commercials and I can run a marathon anytime I want and in the correct order.

I really don't follow polotics at all and not having the news to inform me, I was just wondering who the favorite was. Mickey Mouse sounds about right.
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Uh..NO. His previous association with the likes of Britney Spears, Christina Aquilera and others have tainted his credability!!!! :D:D;)

mike
    gn
  7. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

I am all for Ron Paul, he is the only candidate that makes sense to me.....
  8. livesounder

livesounder New Member

9. justdoug

justdoug New Member

That was inspiring.

Maybe I should've left the poll out of the post.
  10. ThunderStick300MAG

ThunderStick300MAG New Member

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Craig

Craig New Member

Fred in 08
  12. browna88

browna88 New Member

I'll vote for Obama.