UK gangs strip ansd search people to make sure they got everything of value

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 9, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

you sure those aren't plain-clothes coppers?
  3. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

Jack, This is not a good thing! :mad:
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cops aint goping into residential area's only protecting commericial and government people not allowed to defend themselves but try to do a citizens arrest seem vigilante's are hunted by SO19 ( like SWAT ) but the villians are ok to do what they wish

if you go on facebook look for Muslim defence league and Unite against fascism both soros funded groups both calling for more rioting and telling people how to communicate securly so the cops cant track them and what to hit ( cash machines etc )
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

they ought to start buying black market weapons to defend themselves from the gangs...

i know i would rather break the law than live in fear.

this is what happens when you have gun control.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I dont know if i would call a civilian taking the law into his own hands as vigilante justice at this point. To me that is out the window. If the police cant protect you and can't make it into the neighborhoods than screw it, let God sort it out. This is self defense and defense of your neighbors. Pick um off. OH thats right all the Londoner's gave up their guns.......... hmmmmmm.......... Now that leaves you in a pickle dont it? Let that be a lesson learned.
  7. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

screw self defense, i say go FMJ on the government that allowed this kind of thing to happen!

would be nice if something happened in the UK like in Unintended Consequences.:AR15firing: