UN census takers?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Popgunner, May 22, 2009.

1. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

In the area where my cabin is located there are lots of colorful characters. Was talking with a man & wife that are retired & spends lots of time on conspiracy theories. The word from them was that in that rural area the census taker that showed up with a gps unit on their porch showed them ID from the UN when they demanded his credentials. Sounds unlikely to me. Has anyone here heard similar?
    Last edited: May 22, 2009
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I don't know. The globalists are usually more sneaky than that. Of course, since the puppetmasters have their handpicked puppet in the White House, they might decide to be more open about things.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

At least as of now,.
  5. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Hmm, I’m afraid I would not ‘recognize’ their ‘credentials’; and would treat ‘em as I would any other door-to-door salesman!
  6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

dittos mrkirker.
  7. Old Sarge

Old Sarge New Member

Me thinks "someone" has been smoking too much wacky weed
  8. Old Sarge

Old Sarge New Member

I did the census addressing this year. We "heard" of a couple who were representing the Census Bureau, taking pictures of homes. Could be, as there are always those out there doing something a bit fishy, with evil thoughts on their minds.
  9. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

My mom is doing the US pre-census addressing again this year too. Yep, she's got this horrible little GPS/PDA unit that crashes about as much as it works but her little ID card doesn't say anything about being from the UN.

I wouldn't doubt there are a few scammers out there trying to sneak in posing as census takers. No cameras involved, just the GPS thingy...otherwise beware someone "casing" your place.
  10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Think about what Google Earth has already done. The mapping, GPS coordinates, and photos are already done. All the census bureau (or other agency) needs to do is match up the name to already available data.
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I don't know how well the data is updated. What is the rate at which Americans move now? Last I heard was about every 5 years average. If you came to the attention of the authorities I think the data could be quickley updated to match a specific person to a specific address. Be a shame if someone entered the wrong piece of data and got a wrong address. Oh, we already have that. Unfortunately the wrong party too often ends up dead.
  12. dbrodin

dbrodin New Member

The need to update the address list before the actual census I understand. New buildings go up, others are torn down, the post office occasionally renumbers a neighborhood, old errors need to be corrected. What I don't understand is how adding the GPS is going to increase the accuracy. :confused::confused:

Dale
  13. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Does this add a redundeant layer of potential errors?
  14. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I don't think there is anything "potential" about it. If I can transcribe a position improperly and put that silly mule deer in South America, think what one of those "work once in 10 years" people are going to do.

Many of the census workers are good, hard working, concientious people. However, there are many hired because they can stay off the booze or pills long enough to take a shower.

Pops
  15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Sounds like ACORN's type of people. It also sounds like a typical Obambabababa voter.