UN forced to remove anti gun lessons from web and schools

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 22, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

The Un has finally withdrawn its small arms educational lesson on its disarmament pages after it was found to infer that lawful owners of firearms are more likely to cause violence than to stop it

there was no announcement , just a withdrawl of the lesson 2 and lesson 3

i have posted on thnis before and though its taken many months of writing and protesting and finally a legal suite of letters from many lawyers

the hype is now gone

http://cyberschoolbus.un.org/dnp/sub1.asp?subnav=3&ipage=smallarmslessons

try to navigate to small arms lessons 2 and 3 where the slurs against lawful gun owners where previously found

who says you cant fight the UN ??
  2. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

All I got was : Coming Soon....
    Who is behind getting them to remove it.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

a few folks
    from the USA
    Tea Party organiser Gail, (no last names )
    GOA rep Paul

From the UK the late Phillip Luty

From Australia Myself and others (who dont wish to be targets)

and lots of folks from all over including Cambodia , Aouth American nations and India

and for any i missed ( and probably did ) my apology ..

but the UN recieved over 9000 individual complaints on the matter and 20 letters from lawyers from the main 3 nations involved ( USA UK and Australia)
  4. BrokenBiker

BrokenBiker New Member

Good job! Now, if we cacn just stop the UN Small Arms Treaty.
  5. whirley

whirley Member

As I recall, when thousands of unarmed innocent people were being murdered in Africa by Islamic terrorists, someone suggested in the U.N. that these people be given weapons to defend themselves. The U.N. was shocked and horrified at such and idea, and quickly shunted it aside.
  6. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Now if we could just remove US from the UN .............