UN - Martial Law On Our Own Soil

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by firefighter1635, Oct 27, 2012.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

2. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    What scares you? They are a bloated bureaucratic mess with corrupt officers and troops who cannot protect themselves or keep the peace in third world countries and you are worried they will take over the USA. Get serious. :rolleyes:
  3. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

They would make tempting targets.
    [​IMG]
  4. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

I don't think so there are to many real American's that wouldn't put up with martial law without a fight. I know I'm one. As the old saying goes " I would rather be dead, than red"
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That would be a very foolish move on their part.
  6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Now that scares me, seeing that governments usually have the most
    foolish people in the world running them.:yikes:
  7. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

^^This^^

and ^^^this^^^.

Plus 1+

If they ever come to our town they better bring a LOT of help!

-
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  8. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Yep. This won't fly at my house
  9. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

I probably should take off what I said... Sadly... being that farting in an "officials" direction could be considered a threat.... Im paranoid enough thinking they or any other official.. might be monitering me.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  10. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Looked to me like all those vehicles were being shipped somewhere, especially the trainload, which appeared to be carrying new vehicles bound for US troops or for overseas sale to allies. Any, or all of them, could have been on their way to a ship for overseas delivery. I saw no evidence of them being offloaded for deployment or storage in the US.

When I see them actually stationed and manned on US soil, then I'll get exercised.

I may be wrong, and if I am I'll be the first to admit it. If somebody can show me a UN base in the USA, loaded up with Strykers, Hummers, M1A1 tanks and other associated equipment and troops, I'll be happy to revise my opinion and join the revolution. :D
  11. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We were in Cyprus a few years ago. Nicossia is a divided city, between Cyprus and Turkey, like Berlin used to be divided between Germany and Communist Germany. The UN was actively involved there; we saw a few vans with UN livery, but no troop carriers or tanks.
  12. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

I am with you- the narrator ID's humvees as TANKS?? That train load of what appears to be Abrams tank could be a US Army or Marine tank unit enroute to a seaport. I saw NO markings that id's those tanks. Shoot those could even be NG tanks being deployed to quell inner city riots after Romney gets elected:D
  13. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

After viewing the video I spent 3 or 4 hours viewing other youtube videos. Lots of cool stuff but a lot of made up stuff as well.
  14. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

the bite my butt part of this is they get a limited diplomatic immunity.texas was basically told to stand down when it came to the observers, but thank god the gov is not putting up with that.
  15. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have never seen them here but that doesn't hold water. Maybe I am wrong. I am not scared AND I will fight if need be. We would probably be in the middle of WWIII anyway so by that time I say, "Lets do it."

Someday I am going to die and I can see no greater cause to die for. My country.