UN security council says USA will comply to new gun laws

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 23, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

The UN security council have just stated to its members that the rouge state of America will comply to the new gun laws it will release at the UNSC meeting July 2-27 in New York. It follows an agreement in 2009 by most of the world's major weapons exporters, including the United States, to seek a treaty that strengthens controls on the trade.

"The UN meeting to agree an Arms Trade Treaty in July will be an acid test for politicians to place rights over self-interest and profit," the Amnesty report said.
    "Without a strong treaty, the UN Security Council's guardianship of global peace and security seems doomed to failure; its permanent members wielding an absolute veto on any resolution despite being the world's largest arms suppliers."

The security council also resolved to recommend Istanbul be the 2020 olympics choce to avoid the backlash expected if it was not chosen ,

Fadi Al Awikki the UN Muslim brotherhood spokesperson stated " The age of islam is here and it is here now , we demand equality and that a muslim nation be granted the olympics in 2020 , failure to permit this will be seen world wide as a racist act against Islam and i can assure you the Uma will respond ".
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Right. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Do you have a link, Jack?
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That would be a tipping point...........
  5. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Muslim Olympics in 2020..............Ha Ha... I probably won't be around but I'd love to see the reaction of the Islamic lovers and sympathizers and PC when they see the women Olympian uniforms and events.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

just watched it on CNN , UN security council announcement
  7. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

That may be the catalyst that will end this shi# forever. There will be some sort of "civil war" and now is as good as any time.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

attack on the guns are gona come hard and heavy now as we get closer to the rejection election. Wolverines
  9. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

The UN can't even get the Africans to do as they're told; ya right.

The Americans I know are so far ahead of the Africans, it ain't funny; light years.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you may be scoffing now

but you have way less freedoms now than you had 2 years ago

and this is taking the rest away from you , either keep scoffing or start acting

scoffing got you all a long way when everyone was saying obama would never get elected remember??

he's president now and folks are still scoffing ..

will they scoff when the cops comes to their doors and say hand over your guns or we'll declare you a enemy of the state ?
  11. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

With all respect Jack, and I mean it; I heard the same back around 1990 and a little after. Motivated me to move out into the middle of nowheres so there'd be no question about my freedoms. I'm not scoffing either, know big "O" would like to do these things but also know that people would get awful upset if any such actions came to pass. It would lead to his and the dems downfall politically.

Here in ALaska, the state govt already doesn't enforce fed law they see as unconstitutional and that comes from the governor on down. I know we have all kinds of people on govt checks, be it welfare, disability, ssn, or govt pay checks; but many more that can see the forest & the trees and I really believe that's what makes the pendulum swing at election time. Remember when Reagen got elected?

Last year here, we had Fed Park Police try enforcing state law. We don't have any law enforcement in our community, kinda nice actually; half these hicks be in the pokey if we did ya know. They were actually attempting to fine people for not having license plates on the vehicles, licenses on their fishing boats on the Yukon, licenses on their atvs & snowmachines, ect. Nobody likes buying licenses around here. Doing safety checks, looking for life preservers on boats, ect. People ignored them and just kept driving and running their boats up the river. The couple fed park cops started waving guns at people and a few fights ensued. Ended up the Governor got involved and said the feds didn't even have legal rights to do what they were attempting. Uncle Donny Young started running his mouth in D.C. and threatened to defund the park service and the feds realized the error of their ways and the community came together and said enough was enough. The park cops got fired, their supervisors got replaced, and the people that survived are meek as church mice for another 5-10 years until they try it again. It happened like this 20 years back too, and the state police had to give the park super police protection outta Eagle, no joke. Then we had decent Park Rangers for many years, none even bothered me. Then Obama got elected, and the lefties in Park Service got a nut. Obama won't be around forever, same ole politics I have watched fo r many years.

I just don't see the 2nd amendment being over thrown by the UN, not here in ALaska. Boy, any such nonsense would get the birchers off the deep end for sure; let alone the silent majority.

Ya know, I was out with my daughter shooting the 6.8 stag & 338 fed today. We were shooting at wood floating down the Yukon; and zinging them too. Lots of ammo, lots of practice, and Acogs make a quick shot. I'm more worried about improving my shooting skills for hunting season than worrying about the UN's boasting.

Does anybody really believe Americans will give up their guns just cause somebody says it's the law?

Jack, ya need to come over here and kill some caribou & moose nx year. I'm a big road hunter too.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

then its your call

w e hear rumbling for 20 years here too

then one day it was all true
    hope that dont happen to you there

but if it does , blame yourselves , not obama , we know that his agenda but its you folks who allow it ..
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

To lift one at the cost of another, they will defend
    To you they talk like friends, but it is only pretend
    They are coming across the globe to make you conform within
    They have heard your story and it’s time for you to cave in
    They don’t realize freedom is your only friend
    For that we will fight to the bitter end.
    So take your plans, and take your strife
    Turn your attention to your own life

If they do come and choose to go on with this I do so welcome it. Why? Simple a new pack of leaders will emerge. I sure do pitty the fools that come this way. Fun times.
  14. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

You are right Jack. Less and less every year but I think, like I said, there is a "hairpin trigger" on how ticked off people have become and there just needs to be one big event to set off the reaction I feel will come. The atmosphere is certainly ripe for something and I really feel this would not go well.
    The United Nations is a joke and we are barely tolerating it being here now. There has been lots of "talk" about UN regulating the USA directly but so far nothing direct.
  15. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, Jack. I am stocking up on ammo and non-perishable foodstuffs. Just gotta find bottled water at a decent price now...