UN security council says USA will comply to new gun laws

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 23, 2012.

1. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Jack, I ain't scoffing, I know they have those dreams; just don't see it coming to fruition. I'm in the corner with you all, just don't plan on getting ulcers over those worries. Lived long enough to know the truth and know people where I call home won't comply because they have this deep rooted sense that the 2nd amendment trumps all and even our or any other govt can't take it away; it goes way back in America's psyche. I say, just let em try. The dems have been losing elections over single issue voters for some time and they just don't get it either. Gun owners are a huge voting block and they don't care about international treaties and so on.

We moved from back east for a more independent lifestyle here in Alaska 20 years back. I guarantee Alaska would never comply as would most other states. I'd like to see the dems latch onto this one, be their Waterloo for sure. I foresee sales of guns & supplies being taxed and thus limited; that alone will upset America. I'm sure the UN talks this garbage, they just don't have anyway to back it up. It only works through voluntary compliance or you have tyranny which will lead to upheaval; dems don't even want that.

Boy, I was going nuts buying 556 when it was $179/case in late 80's; heck my grandkids won't run out. Over the last 10 years, we've bought more AR's than Weatherbys and we hunt with them. They ain't gonna starve me out and people around here all reload and are well supplied for several generations. We all do what we can, but not worth going off the deep end over. I too think a spark will be ignited that will end all of this UN gun control talk once and for all. Until then Americans must work within the laws until a revolution is forced upon them; not llike it hasn't ever happened before.

My nephew (the PJ) and another guy on his team are coming up to shoot some bear nx week and they are coming in, man do they eat. Hope to get him on a grizz too, but I see most grizz in the fall for some reason. They will be in Afghan come July, down South this time. We'll show him a good time riding back in on our trails, hunting with AR's slings behind our necks; perfect gun for atvs.
  2. cutter

cutter New Member

Over my dead body!! Not much more left to say!!:mad:
  3. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

Good luck to anybody trying to takes guns from us Texans!
  4. musclehead

musclehead New Member

Fadi Al Awikki the UN Muslim brotherhood spokesperson stated " The age of islam is here and it is here now , we demand equality and that a muslim nation be granted the olympics in 2020 , failure to permit this will be seen world wide as a racist act against Islam and i can assure you the Uma will respond ".

you've pointed out before that Islam is NOT a race! :D these guys are playing the race card world wide.
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

fixed it for ya. :)
    So, we've been demoted from the leader of the free world, to a rogue nation. Condemned by an organization we founded, feed, fuel and host on our own sacred shores. We now have terrorist states peering down from their bloodstained pulpits to shake a finger in our face and scream threats and insults, whilst the apologists tremble and cry?
    We created this monster. When you cede authority to an entity, you no longer control that which you have given up. They believe we have handed them the whips and chains to be used on our own bleeding flesh, as we have grown soft, weak, and easily frightened.
    Are they right?
    I think not. The main reason I think they are confused and misled is they fall prey to the same mistake others not of this country do - the federal government is NOT the United States. Even many here have forgotten the several states originally held the power within, and they are waking up and taking it back. Look at the strides of freedom made in the several states, and I think the Islamofascists and One Worlders are in for a rude shock. We have the 5th Column of the Media running the races for the federal government, which is how we end up with Romney, but the states go their own ways, some like Arizona, Alaska, Wyoming, more freedom and true security, and California, less freedom, less real security. This is the real story, the ones the leftists howl like banshees to suppress, the truths they will commit murder to suppress.
    I think the foreign governments that seek to rule us will rue that decision, to one extent or another. ;)
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i like how iran and nth korea comdem you on human rights violations personally
  7. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Most Americans still believe we live by the constitution and SCOTUS's interpretation of the law. They also believe that our constitution has more weight than any foreign treaties or the UN. Any attempt to nullify the constitution and our basic rights would be met with revolution; ain't in the cards. SCOTUS has been ruling against gun control, not for it. Lots of talk by the UN just to remind everybody this is what they want. Trouble is they will never get it and I believe this from the bottom of my heart & soul. It's good to keep abreast of the UN's dreams but in reality it's much more a fantasy than the future.
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    By law no treaty that contradicts the constitution is legal or binding so yes the constitution trumps treaties and international law inside the borders of the USA.
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

When UN blue walks our streets, the USA will no longer exist.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

of course it'll exist , it'll just take a serious cleaning job and you'll also know you aint been doing enough to keep the mutt's out

easy solution anything with a blue beret or helmet

shoot ..
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I dont know Bob. We gona show the world how to kill people. And then feed them to the gators.
  12. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

I agree with you Jack, I'm not scoffing, I'm actually scared, cuz I do believe it's coming. It's coming and it's coming fast, to fast for any one individual with a **** pot full of guns and ammo to do anything about. The Obama machine will run right over the Naysayers, the Preppers, the Hoarders and of course the Scoffers.
  13. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

That's right, Cycloneman. Lots of hungry gators here in Louisiana!
  14. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Steve, I just don't believe the vast majority of Americans will voluntarily turn in their guns just because our govt or the UN says so. I do believe if the military or law enforcement ever tried mass gun confiscation across the land (do you all have family in the military, have you ever talked to them about this issue, you will find most won't themselves support it) it would end up in open revolution across our land. I really don't live in terror or fear of such scenarios; I myself know too many Americans who would resist with all means necessary. The powers that be can only accomplish their goals successfully through voluntary compliance and that ain't gonna happen with gun control. The 2nd amendment is the key to what freedoms we do have and the people have a very basic understanding of this. The courts have been ruling against gun control over the last decade, gun & supply shortages have been caused by buyer demand not govt restriction, and it just doesn't stand to reason that we are on the verge of the end of the bill of rights; think about it?