1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

UN security council says USA will comply to new gun laws

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 23, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I dont know Bob. We gona show the world how to kill people. And then feed them to the gators.
  2. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

I agree with you Jack, I'm not scoffing, I'm actually scared, cuz I do believe it's coming. It's coming and it's coming fast, to fast for any one individual with a **** pot full of guns and ammo to do anything about. The Obama machine will run right over the Naysayers, the Preppers, the Hoarders and of course the Scoffers.
  3. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

That's right, Cycloneman. Lots of hungry gators here in Louisiana!
  4. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Steve, I just don't believe the vast majority of Americans will voluntarily turn in their guns just because our govt or the UN says so. I do believe if the military or law enforcement ever tried mass gun confiscation across the land (do you all have family in the military, have you ever talked to them about this issue, you will find most won't themselves support it) it would end up in open revolution across our land. I really don't live in terror or fear of such scenarios; I myself know too many Americans who would resist with all means necessary. The powers that be can only accomplish their goals successfully through voluntary compliance and that ain't gonna happen with gun control. The 2nd amendment is the key to what freedoms we do have and the people have a very basic understanding of this. The courts have been ruling against gun control over the last decade, gun & supply shortages have been caused by buyer demand not govt restriction, and it just doesn't stand to reason that we are on the verge of the end of the bill of rights; think about it?