Unable to reply to message

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by WRC, Jul 21, 2011.

1. WRC

WRC New Member

I am unable to reply to a private message. What might be the problem? Thanks in advance.
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Nothing wrong with our PM system. It's working fine so maybe you're not doing it right ???
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

What happens when you try to reply to a PM? Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Shooter45

SoMo, I sent him a PM and asked him to respond but he was already off line. I checked his profile to see if his message went onto his visitor message section as happens to new members at times. I don't remember us ever having a problem like this. :confused:
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Maybe he's trying to pm someone who has chosen not to receive pm's from members.

WRC, send an email to support and tell us who you were trying to pm. We can check their profile and see whether they accept pm's from members.
  6. Shooter45

He just returned the PM so it looks like the problem is solved. :)