Unconstitutional aspects of Health Care Bill.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Trouble 45-70, Aug 3, 2009.

1. DebS

DebS New Member

Way too many people are waking up and getting LOUD for this administration to ram very much more up our butts.

These town hall meetings are getting scary for the greedy rep's. So scary as a matter of fact the puss' in NC won't even HOLD town meetings.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I think there was one in Charlotte today. But I'm not entirely sure.
  3. muddober

muddober Active Member

I have read the health care bill from page to page and one only needs to read the first 23 pages of the bill and need not read another page to say no. Essentially it appoints a Commissioner (Czar) who by regulation and not law has the final say. While the bill to a layman gives the appearance that it is law, the bill merely provides onerous guide lines that the Commissioner and only the Commissioner has the discretion to implement, change or enforce. This whole regulation and not law thing is not a new innovation and I believe Obama is using it to maintain his goal as being America's first dictator. Our idiots in congress have for years been subordinating the power delegated to them by the Constitution. Just one example so I don't have to write a book was the formation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 which now controls every aspect of banking, that was up until then 100% controlled by congress as provided by the Constitution. Now congress as you probably have seen, especially of late, asking stupid questions of Federal Reserve guys making both the people asking and answering the questions looking like deer standing in headlights.

This health care bill if passed will in my opinion be the death nail of our Republic and give Obama unbridled power. The appointment of these 50 or so Czars that Obama has already put into place only answering to him is not only going to leave every US citizen outside looking in but also those idiots in congress who have allowed it to happen will find themselves as helpless as everyone of us to stop this Marxist Zealot. Why it is called a health bill is beyond my comprehension, because it goes way beyond health care and as such it should be called "The Bill from Hell".

That being said I must say that in my opinion there should be type of reform to cut the cost of health care and one way again in my opinion would be to stop the free give a way. I am an old man with a young wife and about three years ago we had a little boy and I paid some $25,000.00 for the Doc and the hospital. At the same time we were having our child there were three other woman at the same hospital having theirs and not one of three paid a dime because they were all on welfare and by law in Nevada as I think in most places the hospitals cannot refuse anyone. The obvious problem with that law is guess on many babies I really paid for that day, which is one of the reasons health care and health insurance are so expensive. Perhaps the government instead of promoting more free births they should offer cash incentives for sterlization, though doubtful the government would consider such measures because they need to harvest more voters to support what end I think is near.

Ron
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  4. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Do you think they give a fuzzy squirrels behind what is consitutional?

The consitution isnt a factor any more to them. Only the old hold to the idea of liberty.

and they have an end of life clause in the bill just you

Ive desided to opt out. What can they do, take my birthday away?
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Mostly what muddober said except I think the Congress will be kept on as Useful Idiots. They already perform that function with a great deal of skill and they have exempted themselves from the provisions of this bill.
  6. DebS

DebS New Member

I believe it was outside of Charlotte in Hickory.

State Rep's and Senator's Myrick, Hagan and Burr have no town meetings scheduled.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  7. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Eh. Don't fret. I do not think that this junk will make it through. Even some of the democrats don't like it. And there are enough of those who do like it, but aren't willing to lose their jobs in the next election cycle over it. They will only do barely enough to say that they did something without actually doing anything at all. More and more people are being to see this "economic agenda" for what it really is. A political agenda.

But do not let the fight against this crap let up. Before we know it, it will be another Clinton-like legacy. An accomplishment-less one. Even after 8 years.