"Undeclared War" catches attention of Congress

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Mar 11, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

From today's CNSNews:

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=44816
    Where's our Militia? Oh, I forgot. They are all scumbags whoprey on poor innocent workers.

Pops
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I wonder if they would like some private help. I believe 100 dolars a head should just about promise that would fx the boarder and I could feed the family. Treat the fence jumpers like c'yotes.
  3. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

They will not let the people that want to stop them do it, and if the people do then they are the ones that are arrested. Can we stop them by telling them if you are caught on our side of the border you will be shot, and then shooting a few? I just want anyone that comes into the country to be legal. All of us had to do it at one time or another except for the American Indians. Do it legal or face the concequences. If you put them in jail it just adds to the over population in there. On tv you see where they were turned back or spent a short time in jail and then sent back only to do it again. Well now that I have just gone off I will rest now. LOLOL
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The senator is absolutely correct. The lack of necessary action on the part of the federal government to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration is criminal. That is their number one job...not redistributing wealth.

I just received an email from grassfire the other day that revealed that the just signed stimulus bill gives a grant to la rasa. That's the group that encourages illegal immigration and taking over this country by reproduction and attrition.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  5. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

It remains hard to keep considering the plight of illegal immagrant people, when the actions of Mexico and the continued inactions of our own government flourish.

The southern border situations are shameless. The security factions of our northern and coastal borders is as bad.
  6. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Ahhhhh, supply and demand (capitalism) at it's finest. If our appetite for Cocaine and Methamphetamine wasn't so rampant, there wouldn't be the need for the $$$$ to make all the trouble worthwhile for the cartels. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can blame your good citizens here at home for this mess.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  7. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

I have recently sent fax and letters to Senators McCain and Kyle to ask why they are refusing to do something about our borders
    Both of them have finally replied and both have said " we gave you the best we could with the proposed amnesty bill they tried to foist on the people a few years ago. It is all we can do".
    Meaning I guess that we tried to get this abomination passed, you spotted the stupidity in our proposals and shot it down so we will not even try to give you something better and no we will not close our borders while we attempt to write something better for a permanent solution.
    Essentially they are saying we are going to take our bat and ball and go home because we don't want to play anymore.

We elect these incompetents, they do nothing about the real problems facing the citizens of this country and then for the most part even refuse to answer or just outright ignore letters and faxes when they are questioned. When or if you do receive an answer it is unbelievable how stupid they must actually believe we the people truly are. In answer to my close the border questions, both senators gave me a rambling speech about all of the feel good BS that has to be done with those who are already here and what must be done for "guest workers" and more. But not one word about CLOSING THE DAMNED BORDER FIRST. Then work on the details and take all the time you want but stop the flow and the outright attacks on our social security system and our hospitals and schools and the drugs and disease etc. just to name a few items of concern.

I just wrote to McCain again last night to tell him we are watching and that if something concrete to stop the flow of illegals at the border is not done soon, he will not return to office in this state.
    He is already lobbying for another run but if the people that I talk to at my business every day is any indication, he could not be elected to the position of dog catcher in the future.

But what do we do when instead of building the fence which by the way has already been funded or assigning the military to patrol the borders and stopping and arresting the illegals who attempt to cross, they want to pass more anti gun legislation. Now that makes sense, I should have thought of that knowing how much good it will do to stop the flow of humanity across our borders.

One has to wonder what it will take to finally get their attention and then to get something done. Also it will be interesting to see how they cover their a$$e$ when we do suffer attacks and prove that the attackers came across the borders illegally. That is going to be a real circus if what they did after 9-11 is any indicator.

The bottom line is that this do nothing congress and senate will continue just as they have been, completely and totally inactive. They have been the most ineffective and idle (except for spending our money) congress in the history of this great nation.

UF
  8. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Sadly enough, this is the honest truth.
  9. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

I don't think closing the border will ever help the situation on either side of the border.

The answer is simple on the Mexican side. Let the citizens own guns. Right now as we speak there are reports that the soldiers are asking for bribes in exchange for portection in the border towns in Mexico. Which only serve to prove that we are correct. Governments are corrupt and can not be ever be trusted. I trust my neighbors with a gun more than I ever will a government agent.

On the US side it's a tad more complicated but easily solvable. First things first, illegal immigration can be solved by severely punishing (mandatory and very long jail terms for first time offenders) those who hire them. If no one hires them, they'll have no reason to come in the first place. That includes Roberta the house maid and Ruperto your landscaper. As far as the drug violence goes, we have to find a way to make it easier for addicts to quit. As long as there drug addicts here there will always be a drug trade. No matter what else happens. Of course this is the complicated part....
  10. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Is it possible that the powers that be don't WANT to close our borders or stop the trouble? Could it be part of the plan to allow/cause the downfall of our nation that enables a different kind of rule?

I may be way off base, and I hope I am...but when supposedly educated people (our leaders...work with me here!) have all the facts presented to them about a valid problem, and they do nothing significant about it, something else is going on...
  11. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Maybe we WANT Mexico to ask for our aid, we insert troops, quell the violence, and then we annex Mexico for their own "protection." There will be no more "illegals," plenty of cheap labor, more taxes generated, and they have OIL! Sounds like a plan. Just musing out loud. TJ
  12. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

BINGO! Give the Lady a rose for getting the correct answer.

Attached Files:

13. 45nut

45nut Active Member

This is what pissed me off most about Bush. He knew the problem with illegals
    first hand yet did nothing to close the border. Does the phrase "North American Union" mean anything to you.:eek: :mad:
  14. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Another rose! I love it! :)
  15. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Indeed, it does. And whether that's the goal, or just plain old Martial Law, I think something along the lines of a "master plan" is going on in some dark back rooms...
  16. 94z07

94z07 New Member

I don't credit our leaders with the ability to conspire to create a NA Union or a marshal state. I have more faith in the NCOs and other enlisted men in any event. They won't follow orders that are grossly anti-American.

I think the answer is simple. Republican campaign donors like the illegals because they have a downward pressure on wages. Democrats like the illegals because they pop out future democrat voters like a Pezz dispenser.

There is bi-partisan appathy for doing anything to stop the illegals or send them home. We can't even send the ones arrested for other crimes home.
  17. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

FirstInLine is outta town, so I can get away with that. :D

Pops
  18. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It is more than just apathy. The Justice Department is investigating Sheriff Joe because he has been arresting lawbreakers from other countries. Can't have any of that "profiling" stuff, doncha know. If you are going to arrest people from other countries for breaking the law by kidnapping, forging, robbing and such like, you'd better arrest at least an equal number of your own countrymen.

Pops
  19. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

lol Pops....no worries...I won't tell! :)
  20. USAFNodak

USAFNodak New Member

GMFWoodchuck posted:
    What is the motivation for the government agent? His job, his money, his own safety. That means he/she doesn't really care spit about any run of the mill citizen. Besides, cops and government agents are under no legal obligation to protect any individual citizen. Because money and jobs are high motiving factors for government agents, corruption and temptation to act in corrupt ways are also factors in determining their ultimate behavior. I'm not saying all government agents are corrupt. I'm saying they are all humans and CAN be susceptible to corruption, bribes, money under the table, etc.

A neighbor on the other hand, assuming he or she is not a common criminal, has other motivating factors for their behavior. They want their families to live in good neighborhoods. They want to be free and have freedom for their families and friends. Neighbors tend to look after one another, especially when times get tough, such as natural disasters. Government agents tend to control people when times get tough. See Hurrican Katrina.

I too would trust my neighbors much more so than some faceless government agent who is being paid, either legally or illegally, by someone who doesn't gives a rats butt about me and my family or my neighborhood.