"Undeclared War" catches attention of Congress

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Hummm, I didn't hear about this one yet.

I better stop writing, right now:mad:
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Here's the skinny on Sheriff Joe and his standing with DOJ.

http://www.examiner.com/x-662-Stran...f-with-a-civil-rights-investigation-wait-what
    I purposely chose to use the LA Examiner as a source, here. It is also on FOX and other sources.

I googled "Sheriff Joe investigation."

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Oh yes, that's right. Illegals have the same rights under the Constitution as we do, well, at least according to Barry and Eric N**Holder:rolleyes::rolleyes: I think Sheriff Joe should write a new procedure manual and have it sent to every single law enforcement agency in the country, INCLUDING ICE! The feds are seriously slacking off on the job, and they want to crucify this guy because he's doing their job better than they are!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I think someone should Barry's immigration status, then send him back to Kenya.
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

There is one thing to think about when you consider taking Obamassiah out of office: His successor is Biden. :eek:

Pops
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

And Sneaky Joe's successor is Blinky:eek::eek:
  6. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Shades of the 19th century !! Where's Zarchary Taylor when we need his expertise ?

Seriously, we've faced this problem before. The answer then, is the answer now. Armed incursions by Mexican millitants - regardless of affiliation or credentials - needs to be met with lethal force. Doesn't matter a tinker's damn who's doing it. If the drug lords/cartels are buying time hiring Mexican military then death is the wages of sin. No reason not notify the Mexican Government we will prosecute these incidents with all the military powers at our command . >MW
  7. skydog576

skydog576 New Member

Yep...it is called politics. Pass the ball to someone else, blame the other party, deny involvement...Change we can all believe in my @ss. Same ol, same ol...
  8. OBrien

OBrien New Member

If we put a 10 foot high wall on the border and another one 1000 meters back and some jersey barriers in between for fun and allowed armed citizens to shoot on sight between the two walls with a $100 bounty problem solved. Anyone who makes the 1000 meters alive gets citizenship the same as the Cubans who make it on their own power. I bet we have a quick drop in illegals. I know what I would be doing for a living.
  9. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

If the Government's plan was to stop this, it would have been stopped long ago. It is clearly not the government's agenda. Think it through. McCain sounds the same as Obysmal with only a few nuances of difference.

A serious problem like this border is so obvious that it can't be mis-understood. It can only be spun or ignored.

The object with those in power now is not to stop the incursions but rather encourage them. If this were not so, the greatest military power in all of history would have no problem closing down the boarder. This boarder could be shut down like the slamming of a door if the word were given.

The questions should not be why; by now, with the liberal agenda at hand and the slide of the right towards center left should be obvious. This is part of a grand plan by those in power.

Maybe not all but by those who count.

Boarder incursions have been going on for far to long and under the noses of to many administrations for it not to be sanctioned.

Not about the drugs, though, it is a nice side benefit for those acronyms profiting by it. Not about the Illegals either. It is about the New World Order. The One World.

Pure fantasy, yes I know.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The courts continue to turn the bad guys loose but the Federal Prosecutors will jail any LEO who even uses a firearm to defend himself. This couldn't happen without Congressional approval. We keep hearing about Soros and Acorn, but how much drug money keeps the likes of Kenedy, Reed, Pelosi etc, in office? Thats where the big bucks are.
  11. OBrien

OBrien New Member

Really!? Has anyone here even seen how much a pound of grass is? Now imagine 500 times that and not going to jail. Cops around here get all excited if they bust someone with half an ounce. Someone with a couple pounds is front page news how do they let people get away with that much.

Think of it this way on average 1/8 of an ounce is $30 around here. That's $240 an ounce which is $3840 a pound. So roughly $30 of pot is going to be a $100 dollar fine but $1,920,000 is just a few hours in jail. WTF
  12. oldredneck

oldredneck New Member

First you have to understand that every illegal now in this country is a Democratic vote once an amnesty bill makes it through Congress. Just wondering what effect it would have on illegal border crossings if a 500 yard no man's land were established on our side of the border and made into a free fire zone? Once the word got out, I suspect the crossings would slow down to a crawl. As mentioned here several times, the problem is drugs and not guns but we have too many celebrities and so called pillars of society who like to frequently snort a line, freebase a little crack or smoke a joint. So instead of blaming this overwhelming appetite for drugs blame the legal gun owers instead. Another typical liberal bait and switch operation.
  13. 45nut

45nut Active Member

You hit the nail on the little flat spot.

Bingo, give the man a cigar.