Understanding ISLAM

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by tireman7.62x54r, Feb 28, 2010.

1. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

I just finished reading a good book:
    The Politically Incorrect Guide to ISLAM and the Crusades, by Robert Spencer

Others recommended by the author:
    Islamikaze: Manifestations of Islamic Martyrology, by Raphael Israeli
    Hatreds Kingdom, by Dore Gold
    Milestones, by Sayyid Qutb
    The Raft of Mohammed, by Jean-Pierre Peroniel-Hugoz
    23 Years: A Study of the Prophetic Career of Mohammad, by Ali Dashti
    Jihad in the West: Muslim Conquests from the 7th to the 21st Centuries, by Paul Fregosi
    The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishag's Sirat Rasul Allab, by A. Guillaume
    An Introduction to Islamic Law, by Joseph Schacht
    Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law, by Nuh Ha Mim Keller
    The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians Under Islam, by Bat Ye'or
    The Decline of Eastern Christianity Under Islam, by Bat Ye'or
    Where Civilizations Collide, Bat Ye'or
    The Koran, by N.J. Dawood
    Voices Behind the Veil: The World of Islam Through the Eyes of Women, edt. Ergun Mehmet Caner

Since 911 many people have wanted to learn more about Islam. If Islam is the religion of peace, why is there death and destruction where ever it spreads?
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Tireman, pick a favorite couple of points from the book and post them so we have some idea what it's general flavor is -

It can be found for 15 bucks on Amazon HERE.
  3. Shooter973

Shooter973 New Member

I learned all I wanted to know about Islam on 9-11-2001.......:mad:

I've read most of the Koran but still don't understand them.....:(
  4. ampaterry

We need to know all we can, because we have to deal with them.

In researching this a bit, I found a discrepency in the estimates of Islam population in the US. The CIA said .6%, while the DOD said 2% of our population.
    That did not make any sense to me, so I looked a little closer.
    The CIA figure was from 2007.
    The DOD figure did not have a date on it, but I am betting it was more recent, like 2009 -

That means the Islamic population is EXPLODING in this country -
    And considering it is the fastest growing religion in the world, that makes sense.

Now - what CAN we do?

The first amendment states:
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

But there HAVE been limits placed upon some religious activity.
    Peyote use by N/A, for instance, is generally not allowed.
    Snake handling is verbotten now.
    Polygomous marriage has been ruled against by the fed as well.

It appears that when a religion has a practice that negatively effects our society, the government can, and does, rule against it.

From the Koran, we see that marriage (and divorce) of pre-pubescent girls is OK.
    We see that torture (cutting off fingers) is encouraged to convert the infidels.
    Murder (cutting off heads) is the solution for the infidels that do not convert.

It seems to me that we could mount a case using these portions of the Koran, and the historic interpretation of them, to have Islam declared a terrorist organization and banned from the USA.

We have to do SOMETHING.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

look how islam uses our laws against us

they are our laws so use them against them ,when they say you cannot ring church bells or have crosses displayed they are infringing on our religous rights and as such should be held accountable

but with one of THEM in the white house how do YOU do that??

here our gutless politicians fund them to take legal action against other nations and against our own including me.

i aint snow white trust me but i have served this nation to the best of my ability and now my reward is to be chased out of a government own flat by these people on the grounds i dont fit into thier idea of what they want, that my service for this country makes me a bad person in thier religous ideal and on these grounds attack me regularly

i say you want a fight , then ok but be prepared to get what you give and do not expect any mercy as they have explained i shall not have any because thier faith is thier guide book and IT SAYS i must be gotten rid of,

i'm still here yes i am moving because i have little option but i aint going away or rolling over

attack is the best defence

attack the bleeding hearts who support them
    attack the liberal finks who sell you out
    attack thier stances that precludes your rights and freedoms and allows them to do what they wish

if you think this is too hard a line to take just think what they'll do to your constitution when they have bred up to vote the changes they want
    no freedom of speech aganst them
    no right to bear arms against them
    no rights unless your muslim

as thats what a sharia run state is

all for muslims, death or slavery for all others

no other choice, convert die or be a slave
  6. tireman7.62x54r

Some exerpts from the book: The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades.

'O ye who belive! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. Qur'an 5:51

"the very concept of human rights was 'a Judeo-Christian invention' and inadmissible in Islam. Sa'id Raja'i-Khorassani, U.N. delegate from Iran

Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant, Omar Ahmad, board chairman of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) 1998

"There are moderate Muslims, but Islam itself is not moderate" Ibn Warraq

September 11, 1683 The king of Poland with his hussar cavalry, the Austrians, and the Germans defeated the muslims at the gates of Vienna and saved central Europe.

What is known today as the "Islamic world" was created by a series of brutal conquest of non-muslim lands.

"whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them" (Mathew 7:12) appears in virtually every religious tradition on the planet -- except Islam.

Islam doesn't have a moral code analogous to the Ten Commandments. In Islam, virtually anything is acceptable if it fosters the growth of Islam.

Islam allows men to marry up to 4 wives, but Mohhamad had 9 wives.

Islam also allows for child marriage, Mohhamad married his wife Aisha when she was 6 years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was 9 years old.

Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures" Qur'an 98:6

Muhammad ibn Abdallah ibn Abd al-Muttalib (570-632), the prophet of Islam, was a man of war. He taught his followers to fight for his new religion. He said that their god, Allah, had commanded them to take up arms.

Non-Muslims are offered 3 choices: conversion, pay the (jizya tax), or Death.

Muhammad did not teach "peace and tolerance".

The dhimmi (non-muslim) has to be made to feel that he is an inferior person when he pays the jizya tax, he is not to be treated with honor. This ensured that the dhimmi felt "subdued" as commanded by Qur'an 9:29

Non-Muslims often converted to Islam to avoid the jizya tax, This is how the vast Christian populations of North Africa and the Middle East became tiny, demoralized minorities. Many also had to pay the (kharaj) a land tax levied on non-muslims.

Non-Muslims weren't allowed to possess weapons, or ride horses.

I'm going to the library tomorrow to get another Islam book.
  7. ampaterry

Tireman, that sold me.
    I just ordered the book, along with two others by Spencer, from Amazon.
    You can get all three for $41.15:

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)
    The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion
    The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran

I checked a bit, and find that the first two are best sellers.

And as always before I actually BUY anything, I checked out the author.
    Here is a BRIEF bio of Spencer from Simon and Schuster:

Robert Spencer

ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of ten books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Truth About Muhammad and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades). Spencer is a weekly columnist for Human Events and FrontPage Magazine, and has led seminars on Islam and jihad for the United States Central Command, United States Army Command and General Staff College, the U.S. Army's Asymmetric Warfare Group, the FBI, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, and the U.S. intelligence community.

It appears Mr. Spencer knows whereof he speaks.
  8. ampaterry

What the heck happened, Jack?
    I don't understand the situation, but God is aware of it and I am petitioning him to hold you in the hollow of his hand, to protect you and keep you safe.

Decorum forbids me from saying a whole lot more than that.
  9. tireman7.62x54r

Terry

Thanks for listing those 2 other books by Robert Spencer:
    The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the Worlds Most Intolerant Religion
    The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran

I'll look for them at the library today, if my local library doesn't have something they will search for it throughout the library system and borrow it for me.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Terry , i dont understand either

Like i said i went to Cambodia and left a Christian nation, when i got back it was a "multicultural Nation", and seeing our culture is only 200 years old and the persian or arab one is a few thousand we got screwed, or thats how its been explained

if they do anything wrong and we go them, they scream racism , and everything stops

the politicians thanks to the UN have become scared of names like racist

but its not racist its law

now we have muslim rape gangs
    Muslim Drug gangs
    home invasions on a daily basis
    no go areas for police

when attacked by these thugs in the street and i had the audacity to beat them off they attacked again by calling the police on me , thankfully our police state attitude means theres cameras every where( like the UK) but i have to pay for the police time to put the video's together to show who attacked who and for a lawyer to present this to a court

then they attack again civilly claiming i am a nutcase ex army psycho

all funded by the taxpayer

i have to fund my own defence as i'm
    white
    male
    born here
    and no quirks like being gay or drig addicted or what have you thats used as a excuse here

if i was a muslim lesbian immigrant with raging drug habit i'd be laughing, as i'd get everything for free.

so to appeal the decision, i cant afford any more

Veterans affairs have tryed to help but thats just moved the attacks to them and it comes out of thier budget , so its stealing from the vet's who need it , and i dont wish that

i've spent what i had saved to build a little cottage on my place

i hate to go but i cannot afford them losing any more fights against me
    and i dont want my fellow veterans to suffer either

its just too expencive for me , and the government wont help as they are scared of taking the side of a decorated army person against muslim immigrants

but i have a lot of friends

and thankfully those friends have seen whats happening and have pooled to help me out so i'll move, i'll set up a place for myself at a friends place and i'll live on , and i'm looking forward to it

i wont have to worry when next some idiot will try to jump me
    i wont have to explain to cops why i took thier weapon off them
    i wont have to face compensation claims for lost teeth
    i wont have to face race hate charges
    and i wont be responcible for Veterans Affairs here being called Racist and getting sued by these lowlives, as they have entered into this and are copping a hammering in the mongrel press for taking my side.

its made the papers too many times but only 1/10th of the story gets told,

the muslim side

i will be close to good hunting grounds
    i will have a decent nights sleep and not have to listen to jihad rap and similar crap music all night as these clowns dont work they deal dope half the night

and i'll be outside there islamic dominated area and they will think they have won

until they realise whats really happened and are facing Iblis first hand

but then it'll be too late

so its really a win for me and my peace of mind

i never did like big cities and here although a decent sized town is still like a country town

but they are doing this all over

take a look in the UK
    8% of it is a no go area for non muslims

almost 1 /10th of a nation you cannot go into without fear of voilence against you

where poice cannot help you if you call ( when do they really ever help?)

France 4% of Paris is the same, lock up a muslim and they have riots , so the police dont go to the muslim areas now so they dont see the crimes commited

this is whats happening here now, and because i stood up for a old lady and blocked there plans, i got targeted

same for any politician who stood against them

all the bleeding hearts targeted them and the press ran with it making them racist etc

this is UN Policy
    UN BS that allows this

stop it in your nation before its too late

and any bleeding heart type who wants to protect the "poor muslims" send em to Lakemba in Australia for a day , that will change anyones mind if vthey have one after a day there

cheers

jack
  11. ampaterry

Jack, I wish there were a way to get this post of yours on the front page of every newspaper and website in the US -
    MAYBE it would reach some of these folks that have their heads - - let us say in the sand, just to keep it civil.

Thank you for posting it, and my very best to you at this time.