Unemployment numbers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hstout1143, Oct 12, 2012.

1. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

November surprise! Great news unemployment numbers are finally coming down and the economy is picking up. BULLS**T!!!!! As it turns out California didn't report "ALL" of it's numbers. More news should be coming out in the next few days. These A-Holes will do what ever they have to to stay in office.
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Doesn't supprise me in the least! The reported 7.8% is a sham! They only count those that are actually drawing unemployment. Those that have run out, or that have been disqualified, are not counted. They also do not count those that are working part time only, and earning enough to not be qualified for unemployment. And no one on Welfare is counted either! The figures that are being posted say that the real unemployment rate is around 14%. I think that is another lie. We already know that almost 50% of Americans are on Welfare, so we know that the true unemployment rate is well over 60%!
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

As I recall Rush Limbaugh said last winter the unemployment rate would drop to 7.8% just before the election. Funny how things like that happen.:rolleyes:
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

They held a pile of the so called stimulus money to be released right before the election, only to create part time worthless jobs that wont last but will somehow manipulate the jobs numbers just enough to create an illusion that the stupid public will believe. Only obozo supporters will fall for it, anyone else knows the numbers are nearly double that. I cant imagine being stupid enough to be so easily deceived that I would believe obozo. You gotta be pretty dumb.
  5. DixieLandMan

DixieLandMan Member

The numbers also do not count those that chose to quit looking for work.
  6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

:(unfortunately, it's looking like they can add 1 to the figures next week. oh yeah, i'm way better off than 4 years ago.:(
  7. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

The guy that figures this for the Dept. of Labor was appointed by Bush, so he may be a moron too. Blame the Republicans if the numbers are not right. This was reported in the news, I read it on Verizon news actually.
  8. warriflefan

warriflefan Member

The latest unemployment numbers did not include california which last time I checked had around a 14% unimployment rate.
  9. langenc

langenc Member

I suspect well over 15%