1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Unertyl Spotting Scope

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

HondoJohn6508
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/02 5:32:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All AntiqueDr-Unertl Spotting Scope
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dr-Approximate value on John Unertl Spotting Scope Model 9-679 24 X 63mm, like new. one other item, if you would, is the John Unertl Optical Co still in business. One person told me no--another said they are making optics only for the military. Your expertise will be appreciated. Thanks-Ol'John

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/20/02 6:13:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: AntiqueDr-Unertl Spotting Scope
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unertl is very much in business, although no longer in the family (since 2000). Unertl Optics is the website.

I dont do a whole lot with spotting scopes, but that would be an older one. Best advice would be internet searches.