1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Unfit for Command

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Gunfyter, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

All I'm seeing is a RED "X"!!

What is it??????
  3. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

I tried to post the link, it's a PDF file of Chapter Three of the new book. Quite an interesting read. I'll try it again.
  4. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

5. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Here you go, enjoy or should I say don't throw up on your keyboard.
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

The KIMSHEE just gets deeper and deeper.

When will it stop - - -

IF EVER........
  7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Just in from FOX:

John Kerry's former commanding officer George Elliott, who joined a number of Vietnam swift boat veterans in criticizing Kerry's war record in a new campaign ad, was quoted in the Boston Globe last week as saying his accusation that Kerry "has not been honest about what happened in Vietnam" was a mistake.

But later on Friday, Elliot released an affidavit saying he was misquoted by the Globe and reaffirming his belief that Kerry has not been honest about what happened back then. Elliot had recommended Kerry for a Silver Star during the war ... but reaffirmed today that he didn't know all the facts... and would never have made the recommendation had he known Kerry only pursued and killed one wounded, fleeing enemy soldier.
  8. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Well, he really does suffer from foot in mouth disease. I wonder how he expects to lie his way out of this one. The Damage Control Party must be working a lot of overtime. What an idiot.