University to have alcohol-free areas for Muslims

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Apr 13, 2012.

  1. jack404

    jack404 Former Guest

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Messages:
    17,600
    Location:
    Australia
    A university Vice-Chancellor is planning to ban the sale of alcohol in parts of the campus because some Muslim students believe it is "evil" and "immoral".

    Prof Malcolm Gillies of London Metropolitan University said he wants to create alcohol free areas on campus out of “cultural sensitivity”.
    About a fifth of students at the university come from Muslim families – many of them young women from traditional homes.
    For many of them, the drinking culture among students marred rather than heightened their student experience, he said.
    Prof Gillies, an eminent Australian music scholar ( Dhimmi and life long socialist and shirt lifter ) , said that he was consulting with staff and students about creating alcohol-free areas on the universty’s two campuses as part of a major redesign.
    It is expected that the informal dry areas will be created within the next six months.
  2. Bobitis

    Bobitis Guest

    Are the muslim students not free to go to other places that don't serve alcohol? :confused:

    20% of the students get to dictate the rule of the other 80%?

    If the muslims were so concerned about 'cultural sensitivity', wouldn't 'they' be obliging of the vast majority?



    What the hell was I thinking? :rolleyes:
  3. jbmid1

    jbmid1 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1,315
    Let the pigs rummage through those areas now, and they won't be available again for a very long time.
  4. jack404

    jack404 Former Guest

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Messages:
    17,600
    Location:
    Australia
    i want to send up a bar in Mecca , i think thats equal opportunity
  5. whymememe

    whymememe Former Guest

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2011
    Messages:
    1,444
    Location:
    FEMA Region IV
    Can't they just say no. No joke, I think they stop making alcohol available for college spring breakers at Panama City, FL. Every spring they have a few students fall off the high balconies at the resorts. Reminds me of the lemmings and the pied piper. Sadd.
  6. musclehead

    musclehead New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2012
    Messages:
    227
    Location:
    central florida
    the 20% dictating to the 80%, sounds like modus operandi to me
  7. jim summers

    jim summers Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1,179
    Location:
    I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    They should make the whole university alcohol free,most students do not have the sense to handle alcohol in a responsible manner
  8. Bobitis

    Bobitis Guest

    "So here's the plan. We start by protesting alcohol. When we get on toppa that, we'll go to BBQ, dress codes, and sharia laws."

    Ready... BREAK!

    This bears reposting.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuNva3j12X0
  9. hunter29180

    hunter29180 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2011
    Messages:
    1,994
    Location:
    in a motorhome where ever we park!
    funny the college I went to did not allow alcohol on campus, this back in the 70's! the Frat houses could have it but they were in a "off" campus area!

    when did they stare allowing this?? are they allowing it in class too?? no wonder kids nowadays want to go to college!!
  10. whymememe

    whymememe Former Guest

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2011
    Messages:
    1,444
    Location:
    FEMA Region IV
    That is one racist, muslim. How can they be so stupid? She should take that rag off her head and enjoy the rights of democracy. We can never allow them to tear down our country.
  11. raven818

    raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2011
    Messages:
    7,058
    Location:
    Jax, Fl.
    Political correctness at it's best, don't ya know.

    We've all seen examples of where one anti-anything can screw over the rest of society.
    Now an atheist group is suing to get a memorial for fallen GI's taken off a military base.

    Sick, gonna get sicker...soon.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr Fencing Team Banned from North Dakota State University Because of "Weapons Policy" May 13, 2014
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr US University Students sing Chinese tribute song Jun 13, 2012
The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr University Degrees To Under "C" Foreign Students Feb 11, 2012

Share This Page