Up-loading Photos

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Contenderizer, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Contenderizer

Contenderizer New Member

Some threads almost always require photos, such as "Ask the Pros What its Worth." A "Sticky," with instructions on doing so, might benefit new members using those threads.
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

There is a sticky written by SouthernMoss in the TEST forum. :)

If you have any problems after perusing it, let SoMo and me know and we will try to clarify for you.
  3. Contenderizer

Contenderizer New Member

I was able to figure it out because I am a Webmaster and also own a Forum (the truth is, it's quite easy here at TFF). It has been my experience, however, that some of the newbies can't get it. Burying instructions in a TEST forum doesn't seem to help them. Frankly, that's the last place I would have looked if I needed help.
  4. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

The problem is that stickies tend to clutter up the place... In this light, if they are deemed important they remain stuck for awhile, but usually not forever.

Also the call for help concerning photo uploading is low here... As you say, the tools that are in place here make it relatively painless, so... Anyone needing additional help is directed to the test forum. :)

Glad you got it all figured out.

Crpdeth