updates X 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Mar 6, 2007.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Two updates....

Went in for a visit this evening. No new news? She said they are not even discussing her going home at this point?? Cellulitis is one confirmed problem, but if i understand that correctly as in infection is fatty tissue...i don't understand the necessity of a hospital stay for just that? I don't get it?
    I don't understand what is going on at all....
    But she feels better at least.

The other update is on my exboss. Source #1 "a current employee" states that they let the contract blaster have free range to do as he pleased on loading the last blast. He did exactly what i said he would do and loaded it hot and shattered several rows. No big surprise there....
    Source #2 "the ex boss himself" visited us at the shop the other day. He stated that he was quite glad to have MSHA gone from the quarry. I guess
    the MSHA inspector spent 3 whole days there inspecting the quarry. He wrote a flurry of citations!!!!
    The knuckleheads that were working for me when i was there are still there and they continued to work when the inspector first showed. He sat there in his car watching them work....and they did all kinds of things right in front of him that were violations. :D
    Not very smart... :rolleyes: I always called a break for the men and would go greet the inspector and start the tour while the men were taking a break.....
    When the MSHA inspector showed up last week at the shop looking for me I made the case for a heavy batch of fines. I explained everything that was wrong in the quarry. Apparently he listened?? :eek: :eek: :D :D
    The whole reason the inspector showed up at the shop is because my exboss
    listed me as the person most responsible for quarry operations on the federal paperwork. That is supposed to be the owner/operators position!!!!
    I think my exboss was trying to shed a little liability?? He had me listed as both responsible supervisor and as the operator. Big mistake.

Oh, and my exboss hired himself a new quarry supervisor...a guy that i trained a few years back. He quit after 4 days. Said the BS was too much for him....
    I think my exboss might not be all that smart. That is my suspicion anyway.

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

lol oh mannnn

I was thinking, that might not be a good idea to be talking to an inspertor as you no longer work there, kind of a revenge thing. Thennnnnn YOUR still liable?????

I doubt that you are any more LOL Just as long as you were telling the truth, everything will be alright.
  3. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i missed something somewhere....:confused:
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Glad your Mom is feeling better. Thanks for the update and keep us posted.

As for your ex-boss .... [​IMG]
  5. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

Many times, folks in management are promoted until they reach a position in which they are completely incompetent.
    IMHO:rolleyes: