UPS STEALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 5, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/7/01 2:20:53 pm)
    Reply UPS STEALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    357 pistol dissappeared in Dallas,Tx at the UPS HUB. Thanks UPS for making us pay more, so you can steal more. Hows about you start poly-graphing those MISCREANT DIRTBALLS you hire and stop putting the blame elsewhere. %ICKHEADS!!
    "am not" R2

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/7/01 3:15:19 pm)
    Reply Re: UPS STEALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LTS
    Raise hell with the ATF then the Treasury dept. then the White House, meanwhile keep sending copies to your local, state, and federal elected officials also forward copies of all correspondence to the head %ickhead at UPS if those jack*ffs can't see the light make them feel the heat of course with our F'd up and corrupt system they will either:
    a. ask if you would like to make a campaign contribution (I have a good story about ASScroft on that one)
    B. come haul your ass off as a dangerous subversive

bondai
    (8/7/01 5:17:50 pm)
    Once upon a time I sent UPS an e-mail suggesting that they start deducting theft insurance from their employees paychecks to pay for stolen items. Peer pressure is a wonderful tool and I can guarantee it wouldn't be long before you saw a drop in the theft rate....

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/9/01 1:10:09 pm)
    Re: UPS STEALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!
    The firearms industry should wise up and open a
    shipping company that caters to our industry!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/9/01 2:29:32 pm)
    Well the butt draggers claim that this is no big deal and they will look into it. Seems to me that since this happened in the Dallas hub (UPS) and was shipped from PA. I believe stealing an interstate firearms shippment is a federal crime, is it not? Logged out of the truck around midnight, checked into hub around 2:00am.....never seen again. I guess they don`t think about involving the BATF or someone else..................
    "am not" R2

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/9/01 3:59:22 pm)
    That's why I ship all my firearms via U.S. Postal
    Service.
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/9/01 4:45:46 pm)
    Well I have had very little trouble from UPS over the years used and it has always been handguns, never a long gun lost and they are much cheaper than USPS, though USPS is cheaper for handguns. I like to know where my stuff is and that does not happen with USPS.
    "am not" R2

Zigzag2
    (8/9/01 6:07:59 pm)
    I've mainly used USPS, I received damaged goods 1 time and it took nearly 6months to recover. Other than that 1 incident, all has gone well.

Zig

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/10/01 4:26:13 pm)
    Received an email from the sender of this pistol, with a response from UPS; UPS center claims their employee`s are "honest" and that they are the best??? Anyone remember why UPS now requires 2nd day or overnight for handguns???
    "am not" R2

teehee1
    (8/10/01 4:43:16 pm)
    UPS CLAIMS that if they limit the time handguns are in transit then the exposure time for available pilfering is limited. But during this window the only people who can avail themselves of the pilfering opportunity are UPS EMPLOYEES.
    They(UPS brass) will not admit or deal with the problem
    they just penalize the shipper with their exorbitant charges.
    I just had a claim settled by USPS and it ONLY took 60 days!

Edited by: teehee1 at: 8/10/01 5:44:34 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/10/01 8:21:47 pm)
    Teehee, a cigar is on the way. That is the exact reason, UPS Employee`s steal.................
    "am not" R2