1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/14/02 12:10:42 am)
    UPS Sucks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's see here...my rifle was due to originally arrive on the 12th, then it was revised to arrive on the 13th and now it's been revised to hopefully (yeah right) arrive on the 14th.

Shall we bet I don't get the gun till the 15th or the 16th???

What the hell good is this tracking system they have. It's not like it tells you anything good.

Next time I want the damn gun to come by the post office. It may not arrive on time but I expect that from them!

BowiePC
    (3/14/02 7:03:12 am)
    Reply FEDEX rules!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Little more pricey, but it works...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/14/02 8:49:54 am)
    Reply Re: FEDEX rules!
    Just hope they don't toss it out the door as they drive by like my M1A
    Just a ramblin' man

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/14/02 9:05:17 am)
    I have found them left in strange places before. Came home one time and found several packages laying in the middle of my driveway - looked like the truck just backed in and kicked them out the back door.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/14/02 9:17:13 am)
    Re: FEDEX rules!
    Well the tracking number says it's here somewhere in Boise - which means it'll be later today before it hits the gun shop so maybe I can get it tomorrow (oh probably not - I work Friday nights).

Maybe Saturday if I'm lucky.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/14/02 9:59:43 am)
    as many times as we've seen this same B TCH about carriers, the USPS Priority comes out on top. JMHO

DOGolden
    (4/16/02 11:16:01 pm)
    Reply FEDEX Rocks!!!
    Yeah, we cost a little bit more, but you get what you pay for! You want it shipped and you want it there 'whenever' use UPS, USPS, etc,.

Naturally though, I'm biased!

the DOG
    "Hi, my name is Darrell and I'm a Mauser-holic!"

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/17/02 7:35:10 am)
    Reply Re: FEDEX WHAT?
    As much as we ship and receive, it would be interesting to have an ongoing tally of which service is used and the amout of time it takes. I was surprised yesterday to find my pistol had arrived. It was sent sat. USPS and was in my hands tue.

A+ for the United States Postal Service

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/17/02 8:27:27 am)
    My bike has been DOWN for 2weeks waiting for some parts shipped UPS.
    Now I know I live in NOWHERE NM ; but how long does it take to ship a 1# package from Phoenix...I could have walked from there by now.

I won't tell you what color of BROWN UPS reminds me of

I get ugly when my scoot isn't run'in

Donny Henry
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 6:54:28 pm)
    Smoky
    where 'bouts in N.M. do you live?
    ~-~I'm your huckleberry.~-~