US ambassador raped before execution

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 13, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

The Arabic language website known as Lebanon News (Tayar.org) has just reported the horrific claim that the heavily armed mob responsible for the murder of U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, 52, actually raped him before he was killed.

The Google Translation of the report follows:

-"The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad"

-"The sources told AFP said that 'Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder.'"

Ambassador Stevens was killed on Tuesday along with three other embassy staff as a group of terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate office in Benghazi, where Stevens was hold up.

The mob fired countless gunshots and rocket propelled grenades at the U.S. compound, eventually setting the consulate ablaze.

Also on Tuesday, a violent mob scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, replacing the U.S. flag with that of al Queda's.

Over his career, Stevens served two diplomatic tours in Libya, and was confirmed as ambassador to that country by the Senate in May.

Until Tuesday, only five U.S. ambassadors have been killed in the line of duty, according to the U.S. State Department

--------------------------------------------------------------

footage of the attack and rape is going around the jihadist sites

i'll not post a link

folks THIS IS ISLAM

the movie is a year old

its a excuse to attack any excuse will do

just you being alive and not muslim is a excuse

and your government is helping these people take control over you and are helping to silence you
  2. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I'd give anything if you weren't so DAMN right all the time ,Jack! Unfortunately the truth is the truth. That stupid film had nothing to do with the attack on the embassy in Libya. That was a well planned and well coordinated attack, not a bunch of useful idiots all whipped into a frenzy.
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

tayar.org doesn't exist
  4. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I await the statement from our noble President that he is flying to Libya to personally apologize to the terrorists for disappointing them by not having a woman ambassador in Libya.

Jim
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

6. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

It does indeed say so Jack. Thanks for correcting the link. I have a Coptic Christian Egyptian friend in Finland who is fluent in Arabic. I'll ask him to check around some of the other Arabic language news sites and see what he can find out.
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

if your gona kill em you might as well screw em. See how they think. Remember that.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i've all the jihadists sites mapped , but this video , you know what they did to ghaddaffi? , same again, they physically raped the guy ( gang rape with 8-9 ) then used anything they could find and the guys still alive ..

look for a phase in arabic victory in libya thats what they are calling the video