US election , wanna see how the outside see's it all?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 19, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

US Senate candidate Todd Akin says pregnancy from rape 'rare'

http://www.news.com.au/world/pregna...senate-candidate/story-fndir2ev-1226453804523

this one i found enchanting ,

how the obama government spent $45 million to find out Al Queda was only acting in self defence when it attacked the USA so many times

they used a islamic interpretation that says killing kaffirs is defending islam

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-07/asu-ssi070912.php

so your all evil people who deserve to be punished for attacking the poor muslims
  2. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

US Senate candidate Todd Akin says pregnancy from rape 'rare'....

It occurs to me we ought to ask Mr. Akin how he reconciles his theory with the high population of red-headed Berbers . Or the still extant propensity for children with distinctly nordic features/traits found in populations visited by those Scandanavians that went "a viking" . Perhaps Mr. Akin believes these small raiding expeditions' men were so charming as to win over the resident female populations. >MW
  3. bountyh

bountyh Former Guest

Do you actually read what you post or is it just automated spewing of Obama bash?

You are bad mouthing Obama for not being tough on Al Qaeda?

Let's review:

1) Under eight years of Dubya Bush, he accomplished NOTHING to defeat or constrict the spread of Al Qaeda. He even said he didn't care if they ever found Osama Bin laden.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
    - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

2) Under Obama, top Al Qaeda leaders were getting vaporized like the bozos in a video game and Bin Laden took a 7.62 round in the skull.

You might want to read your posts... then hit DELETE.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  4. bountyh

bountyh Former Guest

5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

No i'm bad mouthing him as his paid report says you deserved the 9/11 attacks , that they are the fault of the USA

you asked for it

and he's making moves to apologuise to islam for your horrid behaviour

but hey you wish to defend that go ahead

i've friends in the USA that have a name for that

treason ,

but with all these new age idea's what do i know right ??

lets all vote obama and make america dissappear then eh?

what branch of islam do you prefer ?
  6. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy New Member

Wow! What a thoughtful reply. Jack must have edited his post because I didn't see where he stated that W was much tougher on Al Queda than Obama. What makes you assume that those of us who dislike Obama are Bushies? I peronally don't care for the actions of either one when it comes to their stance on terrorism, but to make out like only Obama would have made the call to finish Bin Laden or that it makes him a better president because it went down under his watch is ridiculous liberal babble.
    Let's review:
    1. Someone criticizes Obama and you, in typical liberal fashion, try to find a way to blame Bush, or Reagan, or Cheney, or Nixon, or Palin.
    2. Blah, blah, blah.......
  7. Ed Wagner

Ed Wagner Member

Bountyh, why do you post in exact opposite of this sites posted ideals and belief's? If you wish to change things, this may not be your best avenue, I'm always open to logical thoughtful discourse on things, but AUTOMATIC " OBAMA BASHING" replies isn't that logical or thoughtful. Make your point in a clear manner, and await answers, we don't all bash on herd instinct, we listen, we evaluate, we respond. I am ,a republican, a conservative, and a veteran, but I will listen to your point. Ed
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

scratch what i was writing facts mean little to those who prefer to live on dreams
  9. cutter

cutter New Member

Deleted
  10. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

The Senator has been in office for six terms. Has everyone in Washington had their neurons reversed. Please God flip the switch back to the correct pathways.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

12. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I know it's satire but that seems to be the way they actually operate and now they are going to start on healthcare. Yeah, run for your lives! If you get sick they will just finish you off.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

what i am not so successfully trying to say is

the world is getting sick of the BS

we have all been asking when the punchline is as most dont realise the true nature of whats going on

heres how the pundits here are calling it

obama will win again , the right wingers will riot and create troubles and obama will have to resort to martial law

thats the lefty media

the right wing media are worried to hell you aint serious , that 90% of the USA is stuck in the dem /republican camps and wont move for nothing

and through the lack of action that your founding fathers planned for and wrote about
    your nation will be lost to the factions of the beast ..

you have the tools

we cant see why you dont use them ..
  14. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Most here have been brain washed to bow down to the government and the good ole boys. When they wake up and find out that we have no control over the government and that good ole boys aint really in charge anymore,
    its going to be a tough choice to make. I figure the military will be our only hope. They either side with the citizens or the hostile regime. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they side with the citizens, if so I'll grab some equipment and help them.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Prayers to you ALL from me , but think civil uprising/revolution is a far better option than civil war