US funding in tunisia what the US government does not want you to see

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 23, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cd5_1337798479

they are shouting we are all osama ( meaning bin laden)

and this was the official meeting for the new democracy paid for by the US tax payers

they have 1 democratic election elect the muslim brotherhood and then declare caliphate and kill anyone opposed to it

Brought to you by the US tax payer the US SD , Hillary and Obozo and of course the muslim brotherhood , partners with the US government since 2008
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Unsettling.
    How do you see the election going in Egypt today? Brotherhood?

I think there's a possibility of another civil war in the mid-east breaking out if they win. There's a lot of moderates there who have already spoken out against sharih law saying they will not live that way.

The US is saying it's a very exciting thing for us to be seeing. Uh-huh.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

seeing two candidates where shot dead last night its should be going well for the MB in egypt, they banned any kaffirs from running so it should go by the numbers

rig the vote ,
    any objections , shoot them ,
    declare caliphate and victory ,
    attack israel

thats about it i think ..
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

After mubarak, the generals promised us they would adhere to the treaty with Israel. The generals don't have any use for the MB at all.

The MB has staged all of the demonstrations that fooled the ordinary egyptian into thinking they were demonstrating for democracy. The MB's motive was to get the army to capitulate. It didn't work out. And a lot of folks died believing them.

I think, if they win anything at all, it'll be just a few seats in some kind of cabinet. Not enough to hold any real power. If it looks like they're gonna do better than that, the army will probably take enough of them out to stay in power. At least, I hope that's the way it goes. There will never be anything close to what we call democracy here.