US Muslim brotherhood happy to have one of thier own in White house

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Feb 21, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  2. red14

red14 Active Member

Obamalamadingdong is the worst, of the worst presidents ever. I still can't believe we elected this communist. The only good thing about him is:
    people are finally beginning to understand the threats to our freedom he, and his lackeys, are bringing to this country.

Jack, I really believe Political Correctness is the biggest obstacle to freedom. PC is trampling freedom of speech and defies all true logic. PC is the method our Media is using to control and brainwash us to live in communism.

I hold to my fathers and his fathers beliefs. I refuse to be told what to believe. Old truths are the best truths!
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They are nice people? I'm sure nobody woulda said that after they crashed into the WTC.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Thanks Jack, you are a never ending source of info. I need to open a bookmark file and label it Jack's links.

Just noticed yesterday that Google is deleting many articles on the Bloody massacre of students, teacher and parents at Beslan in E Osetia. Wonder if the Muslim Brotherhood has tentacles in Google too.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

dunno if they have ties to the chechen's but know google removed all reference to the muslim killing there that started the chechen conflict, also in the balkans kosovo etc , now its all milosovics fault, he did it for no reason there was no muslim uprising , all those people they murdered dont get a rating only the poor muslim victims do now

I've been tracking a number of muslim groups around the place mostly for thier influence on Australia, and for thier funding of terrorists , then realised how much they influenced the UK and some other places as well

but this

this guy was a fund raiser for them, now he's a white house advisor!!!

and now he saying one of those who wish to take over pakistans neuclear weapons and send em to the US ( in a ship and detonate them) is ok and not to harm them or spy on them or tap thier communications!! WHOOOA!! thats wrong

seems the white house wants to white wash all this stuff like google is doing

next there'll be no US embassy bombings in kenya no attack on US navy vessels and the twin towers will be a terrible accident

Muslim terrorism has about a 5-8 year life span after that its whitewashed and never happened

i'm really wondering whats going on

BO BO has surrounded himself with the biggest lairs cheats rippoff artists seem since the feudal days then he promoted hate fill anti constitutionalists to Czardom and now he's hiring folks i'd have on the extradition lists at minimum , some of whom are on international no fly lists in other countries as thier extreamist links makes them highly suspect

but maybe he and Bo Bo are just old friends from Pakistan and that Madrassa they attended there..

sheeesh
  6. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

7. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I strongly suspect that if the voting goes the way I believe it will in November he will suddenly become a gun loving bible thumping born again Christian and admit he is more white than he is black. He has never let morality and integrity get in his way yet so I can see him flipping faster than a cat on a hot griddle. I can just see him now at the next Tea Party get together saying "Yup I am one of you'all."
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Old Grump

you crack me up , and i would not bet against you on that...

cheers

jack
  9. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

This is the same article I posted a couple of days ago. I guess great minds think alike huh.

And who was it that was doubting 'political islam' ? Infiltrate and take over. Fornicate like bunnies with the numerous wives and elect or appoint them to office.
  10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Jack, my fault. My comments were poorly constructed. I will edit my post about the Muslim Brotherhood having their tentacles in Google. Now that is scary and why I wonder what other search engines might be available. Too computer illiterate to know how to do that.
  11. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

This triggered a thought in my poor muddled head.
    America has changed.
    I notice that throughout history an American president is not typically elected if he has any type or hint of connection to an enemy the nation is currently fighting.
    What the f*** happened?
    No Japanese/German descended president in WWII. Or WWI. No Asian in Korea or Vietnam.
    I don't get it.

Sorry if this is off topic too far.