US promote internet elsewhere seeks to tap all links in USA

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 9, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Sounds like the U.S. doesn't want to control what people do on the internet. It just wants to monitor internet traffic to catch possible terrorist activity. I can't say I have a problem with that, ramp it up.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

eer you dont mind being spied on / read who hillary says is a terrosits suspect ?

everyone here for a start

those who read tom clancy

those who think illegal immigrants are criminals

they are the terrorists ..
  4. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

It sounds like everybody, but if the other countries loosen up their internet restrictions maybe they can catch more of them. With my paronoia I feel like big brother is always watching anyway.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

big brother is half of it , wait till you get other nations big brother chasin ya

مرحبا بك عبادة النبي الكذاب القحبة

سلام به شما روسپیان پیامبر کاذب پرستش