US UNDER FOREIGN CONTROL

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nevadal, Jul 24, 2012.

1. nevadal

nevadal New Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he's right
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am pretty sure he will only be a memory in about 6 months.
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Election in 104 days and new president is sworn in 180 days, still plenty of time to impeach an imposter, arrest him try him and hang him before we shoot him, gas him, behead him, electrocute him and deport him.

You don't suppose the electrocution is over kill do you?
  5. skullfr

skullfr New Member

govt coverup is not a new concept
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Why do you suppose so many elected officials of both parties are refusing to acknowledge these facts? Are they all part of some huge conspiracy? My answer is very possibly, in which case America is already lost, and ours to take back.
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

No such thing as OVERKILL. It's called being thurough.;)
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Ok, so we have known this for years. Nothing has been done, nothing will be done, and frankly, anyone who challenges him has their credibility completely destroyed and is labeled a racist. America will pay him and guard him for the rest of his natural life and there isnt a single thing we can do about it. This is a done deal.
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Not overkill perhaps, but all of it might be enough to earn you a knock on your door. It shouldn't be that way, as we all understood your legitimate outrage at this situation, but that's the way it works. The Gestapo has no sense of humor. Not trying to be a know-it-all jerk, just offering a friendly caution. I've been reprimanded here for less.

By the way, how you said it was funny as hell.:D
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I don't think we are lost just yet, but so close that you can hardly tell the difference. And yes, all in government know that Obozo is an imposter!
  11. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

That is a fact, last week I heard part of a radio program in that the gentleman speaking on the program said the TARP Program was a cover-up to hide an engineered theft of several billions of dollars from/through Wall Street. He said the lobyists had bribed or coerced the regulators as well as the oversight committees to look the other way while so many stock portfolio's and 401K accounts were robbed. I know, I lost between 40-50% of my investments. And because of the number people involved in some connection to the government, that TARP was enacted to try and repay some of the money back, and a story concocted to throw off investigators. I know it's possible, but how likely is it that this could be the truth.