Used my GPS for the first time a few days ago...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Aug 6, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I allmost forgot to mention this... I used my GPS/Navigation, directions thingie for the first time a few days ago. It has a female voice.... :D:D Sounds like a cross between white and light hispanic.... kinda like Kelly Clarkson.... :D:D:D

So.... if any of you see a bald guy who looks like telly sevalis driving down the road in a Black Accord with only one hand on the steering wheel...with a smirk on his face.... you will know whats up!!!! :eek::eek::D:D:D:D;)

Gotta operate those dials on the dash ya know.... :cool:

mike
    gn
  2. durk

durk New Member

You can change that to a man's voice if you would like.. You know, if you don't want a woman telling you where to go.;):D
  3. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

i remember this one time the GPS almost made me insane i was trying to get to a place then it said make a uturn so i did right when i did it the stupid thing told me to uturn again so i just turned it off and found my own way -_-
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Cool stuff, too bad the GPS system is in for a blow!

Those sats are only good for so long and that time is almost up with no replacements in sight.
  5. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Really?!!! :eek: Uh...where's her "service port"? :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn