1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

used scope price?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by sluggermn, Mar 22, 2004.

1. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

I found a scope for my .22 it is a bushnell, trophy
    3x10x40 with a width of field adjustment. the guy is asking $ 60.oo is this too much ? btw it does not come with mounting hardware. thanks
  2. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

I'd look on eBay and search their closed auctions to get an idea of what the scope you're interested in is going for.

I'd also look up the same scope on someplace like www.binoculars.com or some other optics on-line store and compare the used to the new.

From what I can tell, the Trophy series has a 3X9X40 that lists anywhere from $98-$105 from the above website, depending upon the finish, reticle and other details.
  3. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

thankyou I found what I was looking for