1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Value and Model of Ithaca SBS and Srpingfield 410

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Cary, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Cary

Cary New Member

Hi

Hope you experts can help me. I have two old shotguns that I am going to sell to a friend and I need to know a fair price.

Ithaca SBS 16 gauge. Serial number is 44648 and all numbers match. I don’t know how to grade a gun but bluing is all good with no rust. Stock is in good shape with no cracks but the finish has some minor digs. From the serial number I did find that it was made in 1927. Probably a detractor but my dad etched his driver’s license number on the bottom.

Springfield 410. Serial number is 2056B. Exposed hammer. This is not in as good shape. The screws are a bit mangled. Stock is a bit dinged up. Steel is OK with some very minor surface rust. Same deal with the driver’s license on the bottom.

Can you tell from what I have the model and relative value?

Thanks

Cary