Value of a Regent .32?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Ronnie02, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Ronnie02

Ronnie02 New Member

Anyone know the value range of a Regent .32 and when it was made.
    Serial # starts with GO.
  2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

3. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Regent is a name used by Karl Burgsmuller (A German distributor ) on German firearms that he exported to the U.S.. In all likelihood it is a Herman Weihrauch HW-3 ( Arminius ). On a scale of 1 to 10 in quality I would place the Arminius' at a five. however there are those that would disagree and place them lower. As posted by hrf, more information ( read pictures ) to confirm the identity and condition.:)
  4. Lanrezac

Lanrezac Active Member

.32 revolvers can be hard to sell these days. There are not a lot of people who want to shoot them. .32 Long is not considered powerful enough for self defense, and costs much, much more to shoot than .22 rimfire. Many of the people who do shoot .32 Long want target guns, and your Regent is probably a fixed sight snubby. And I do not think many people collect the Regent/Burgo/Arminius line of guns. The problem will be finding someone who wants it at any price.

Then again, maybe I am just gloomy today. Good luck!
  5. Ronnie02

Ronnie02 New Member

Thats cool, I was asking for a friend he bought it years ago.

Thanks.