Value of a Remington 700 BDL, 8mm mag

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by arheckert, Apr 9, 2009.

1. arheckert

arheckert New Member

I have a Remington rifle I bought brand new in the 70's. It probably has less than 300 rounds through it. I used ot for mule deer hunting in Wyoming. The stock is in beautiful shape. The action is as smooth as when it was new. It has a 4 to 12 variable Redfield scope. The rifle is extremely accurate. Does anybody know what it might be worth? Where can you sell hunting rifles? The local paper does not list them and Ebay and Craig's list will not either. Any ideas?
  2. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

3. muddober

muddober Active Member

You might also check ******* and Guns America for pricing. I would guess your gun scoped would bring about $1000.00. The 8 mm Remington mag is not all that popular but in my opinion it is one of the best.

Ron
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
  4. tim peterson

tim peterson Member

Cabelas buys hunting rifles if there is one close by. I Heard the other day that you can sell guns on cheaper than dirt.com . Good luck !