Value of a Sears & Roebuck 6-C 22 Rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by dogspit, Nov 4, 2008.

1. dogspit

dogspit New Member

Hello

I got a chance to buy a Sears & Roebuck 6-C 22 Rifle
    Made in Canada stamped on the left side of the barrel along side of the model number.

Rifle is approx 50-60% also the clip is missing.

Owner is asking $50.00 for it! Is it worth fifty dollars?
    Is getting a clip for it going to be tough?

I'm trying to make up my mind whether to buy it or not!!

Again thanks in advance!

Fred

fred_armand_51@hotmail.com
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

As you know Sears did not make your 6-C rifle. It was manufactured by Cooey ( Winchester owned }. The Sears 6C ( Canada } is the Cooey 64/64B. Numrich [ Gun Parts Corp ] list your magazine as being in stock, but I would check with them first. Look under Winchester,/Cooey 64. If the rifle works and you van find a magazine, I guess 50 would be OK. Wfhy don't you try and get him down to 40 or 45, after all, it is a single shot with out a magazine.