1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Value of older Ruger Mini-14

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by parolebear, Nov 22, 2006.

1. parolebear

parolebear New Member

I picked up a 181-xxxxx Ruger mini 14. It has the wooden handguard. The gun and wood is in outstanding condition. It does not appeared to have been fired very much. I was looking for a value. Thanks
  2. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Depending on condition, book values on these rifles go to a high of around $500 or so, though they don't often bring that much. I have observed a typical price at gunshows nowadays is about $425 in excellent condition. The older ones are not priced higher than the later models.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

The price my book show is for the newer models
    Exc. Shape $525
    Good Shape $325